CQC - Close Quarter Combat
Need your voice heard in CQC?
Just click register below here!
Need your voice heard in CQC?
Just click register below here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The elite of the elite, the light in the darkness, the something in the nothing.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join [CQC] for a large and friendly community, Gaming hint's and....
tip's and wars with other clan's when your amazing enough
Sniper Leprachaun Sniper 2
[CQC] member's are born, not manufactured. We do not choose, we are chosen. Those who understand need no explanation. Those who don't, don't matter.
CLAN PRACTICES START NOW! Get your game on and attend on Fridays, 5PM EST/10PM GMT...See [CQC]Darkside for details
For awesome Close Quarters Combat videos, Go to [CQC]Yakiboi's Youtube Channel: Sake145 and subscribe o.O
[CQC]Raz789 is Close Quarters Combat new leader. Respect him...'Cause he's just awesome like that!!!
Thanks goes to Jim Bob and Raschy* for making an amazing new website for [CQC]!
Make sure to post your Friend Codes, Gamertag, Or PSN, in the Clan Members List thread!!
To better your playing style, be sure to check out the clan tactics forums for tips and tricks by your fellow clan members.
O.o RaM RuLeZ o.O
o.O -.- >.< >.> (^,...,^) ^__^ =_= <3 [CQC]<---FTW!!!
Laughing!
Contact JB2 when you see this announcement for your special prize!!!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 89 on Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:45 pm
Similar topics
Latest topics
» PuRee x VeNoMzZ Application
Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:44 am by [CQC]Jim Bob the 2nd

» I want to try out
Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:30 am by longandtalljr

» Random posts and MW3
Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:24 pm by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» Cheap Trend: 'Twilight: Splitting Dawn's' Kristen Stewart in the little.
Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:41 am by snowlin42

» Are they're still any survivors?
Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:41 pm by [CQC]Raschy*

» lilmasterj12 Youtube
Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:20 pm by CQC|JDM_4EVA

» Hello CQC members!
Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:24 pm by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» BF3 squad.
Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:27 am by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» MW3 For Wii.
Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:13 pm by CQC}Smee

MW:R Squad 1

Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny!

Go down 
+6
FtylTafi
[CQC]Ninja*
CQC}Smee
[CQC]Jim Bob the 2nd
[CQC]ラズ七八九
[CQC]Raschy*
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which maps should be chosen for the tourny? (Pick Three)
Asylum
Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_vote_lcap3%Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Castle
Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_vote_lcap16%Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Cliffside
Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_vote_lcap22%Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 7 ]
Courtyard
Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_vote_lcap3%Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Dome
Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_vote_lcap9%Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Hangar
Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_vote_lcap16%Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Makin
Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_vote_lcap13%Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Upheaval
Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_vote_lcap18%Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
[CQC]Raschy*
Master Commander
Master Commander
[CQC]Raschy*

Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! Empty
PostSubject: Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny!   Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:49 am

Ok, everyone listen up. I'll be hosting a tournament for sniping. I know we have a few snipers her already, I wanted to see what they and the rest of Close Quarters Combat does for long range, aswell as show the world that CQC doesn't specialize in just CQC. Very Happy. And like any good tourny, there are rules:

1. Sniper rifles only. The list includes all the bolt actions (Springfield, Arisaka, Mosin, Kar, and PTRS) and the scoped M1 Garand.

2. Mode and Maps. Three TDM games at three maps, which the clan can vote on. Games are 2 vs 2. Remember/Write down your score (K + D)

3. All snipers are to stay on the side of the map that they spawn on. You can't go to the other side of the map and go knife/pistol/no scope crazy. I'll tell where you can and cannot go when maps are decided. And I know what your thinking, "WAT WIL WE DO WEN WE RUN OUT OF AMMO!?." Four options. Bring Bandolier so you have more ammo. Bring another Rifle with overkill. Snipe with the iron sights of your side arm. Or, kill yourself for more ammo. The latter DOES count against you, so only in extreme situations.

3. Perks, No Bazooka or RG. Whatever else you think is useful go ahead.

4. No gltiching, hacking, ect.

5. Teams of two are needed. A team name also.

Alright. I havent decided on a date to start yet, I'll need to know who's joining and whatnot. I'll also make brackets when every one signs up. If theres anything I should add, tell me.

Participants:
JB/Smee v.s. Raschy/Raz
Tafi/Bmay v.s. Yak/Ram

Winners go against winners, losers against losers.
(Matchups chosen at random)

Maps + Boundries:

Map 1: Cliffiside. Boundry is from the tunnel through the sarcafagus house thingy, up to the cliffisides.

Map 2: Makin. Boundry is from the center of thre round house going through the small hut (with ladder to the water) and the same direction going towards the trees.

Map 3. Upheaval. (Raschy's Pick because of 3 way tie. Razz ) From the center doorway that was part of a broken house (middle of the map) onward.

If i should add pictures or change boundries, ask. You can finish your firts map when you can get the time, but I want it done ASAP. Thanks!

Last edited by CQC|raschy* on Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:11 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
[CQC]ラズ七八九
Leader
Leader
[CQC]ラズ七八九

PostSubject: Re: Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny!   Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:09 pm

Count me in Raschy! I will be using the arisaka, I may use no scope attachment or have it on.
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Jim Bob the 2nd
Major General
Major General
[CQC]Jim Bob the 2nd

PostSubject: Re: Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny!   Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:12 pm

count me in, Ill be using kar98k with scope
Back to top Go down
https://c-q-c-reformed.forumotion.net
CQC}Smee
General
General
CQC}Smee

PostSubject: Re: Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny!   Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:18 pm

count me in i will use kar98 like JB to
Back to top Go down
CQC}Smee
General
General
CQC}Smee

PostSubject: Re: Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny!   Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:53 pm

jim bob add me 0431-1750-4875
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Ninja*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny!   Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:25 pm

Is this for the wii only? i guess it is lol so i cant play :l damn wii...i still need to get the lens cleaner....rofl Smile
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Raschy*
Master Commander
Master Commander
[CQC]Raschy*

PostSubject: Re: Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny!   Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:51 pm

C'mon people, join! If we don't get enough people, I'll end up making this a singles tourny.
Back to top Go down
FtylTafi
General
General
FtylTafi

PostSubject: Re: Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny!   Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:59 pm

ADD ME IN ill be usin either a m1garand or a kara
Back to top Go down
FtylTafi
General
General
FtylTafi

PostSubject: Re: Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny!   Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:56 pm

U COUNT ME IN?
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Raschy*
Master Commander
Master Commander
[CQC]Raschy*

PostSubject: Re: Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny!   Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:19 pm

YES! NOW GO AND FIND A TEAMMATE GODAMMIT!
Back to top Go down
[CQC]ラズ七八九
Leader
Leader
[CQC]ラズ七八九

PostSubject: Re: Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny!   Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:20 pm

RASCHY
ME AND YOU TEAM NOW!
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Raschy*
Master Commander
Master Commander
[CQC]Raschy*

PostSubject: Re: Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny!   Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:25 pm

Okely dokely. What shall the name be?
Back to top Go down
FtylTafi
General
General
FtylTafi

PostSubject: Re: Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny!   Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:29 pm

theres no1 else in the clan. actually bmay is. he never quit cqc
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny!   Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:55 pm

lol thanks for thinkin bout me Tafi, since tafi fogets about me (lol) I'll just go solo and face the two ppl by myself! (MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.cqc-clan.co.nr/
RaMRoD
Colonel II
Colonel II
RaMRoD

PostSubject: Re: Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny!   Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:21 pm

...... RaM RuLeZ

I'm in. although Im a HC player I'll give it a try.

I'll be a FREE AGENT
Back to top Go down
FtylTafi
General
General
FtylTafi

PostSubject: Re: Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny!   Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:57 pm

u hadent signed up wen i posted that.
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Raschy*
Master Commander
Master Commander
[CQC]Raschy*

PostSubject: Re: Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny!   Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:58 am

Alright, we have 3 people without teammates, so we need some team ups. One more person makes even teams, but i don't think there is anyone left, except Bmay or maybe whoever M&M is...
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny!   Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:06 pm

RAM THANK GOD YOU POSTED!!!!!!!! I want to team up with you mate, I would love being a teammate with you! let's take over the HC battlezone mate!
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Raschy*
Master Commander
Master Commander
[CQC]Raschy*

PostSubject: Re: Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny!   Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:35 pm

Alrighty then, we just need ram to confirm the team up with Yak, and Tafi to find a partner. Then we can start!
Back to top Go down
FtylTafi
General
General
FtylTafi

PostSubject: Re: Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny!   Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:37 pm

ill be w/ bmay. ill tell him about the new site. 4got 2. and ill have him sign up
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Raschy*
Master Commander
Master Commander
[CQC]Raschy*

PostSubject: Re: Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny!   Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:40 pm

Alrighty then... I'll set up who faces who adn we can start this thing!
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny!   Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:06 pm

Raschy, make sure me an' Ram are Hardcore Mode only! TDM is for noobs Razz it's not real sniping. No offense to anybody. I just like to play realistic games >.>

(what I mean is when your a sniper you have no possible help at all, in tdm you have a radar , ammo count, and you can see where the badguy is everytime he/she fires. Plus it's not realistic)
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Raschy*
Master Commander
Master Commander
[CQC]Raschy*

PostSubject: Re: Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny!   Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:25 am

Hmm... maybe it should be HC for everyone... Is that a problem for anyone?
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny!   Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:13 am

SWEET!!!! If anybody has a problem with hardcore mode, they are wimps.
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Jim Bob the 2nd
Major General
Major General
[CQC]Jim Bob the 2nd

PostSubject: Re: Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny!   Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:59 am

HC is a definite. Will add Smee soon, so when is this baby gonna happen?
Back to top Go down
https://c-q-c-reformed.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny!   Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raschy's Sniper's Doubles Tourny!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next