CQC - Close Quarter Combat
Need your voice heard in CQC?
Just click register below here!
Need your voice heard in CQC?
Just click register below here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The elite of the elite, the light in the darkness, the something in the nothing.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join [CQC] for a large and friendly community, Gaming hint's and....
tip's and wars with other clan's when your amazing enough
Sniper Leprachaun Sniper 2
[CQC] member's are born, not manufactured. We do not choose, we are chosen. Those who understand need no explanation. Those who don't, don't matter.
CLAN PRACTICES START NOW! Get your game on and attend on Fridays, 5PM EST/10PM GMT...See [CQC]Darkside for details
For awesome Close Quarters Combat videos, Go to [CQC]Yakiboi's Youtube Channel: Sake145 and subscribe o.O
[CQC]Raz789 is Close Quarters Combat new leader. Respect him...'Cause he's just awesome like that!!!
Thanks goes to Jim Bob and Raschy* for making an amazing new website for [CQC]!
Make sure to post your Friend Codes, Gamertag, Or PSN, in the Clan Members List thread!!
To better your playing style, be sure to check out the clan tactics forums for tips and tricks by your fellow clan members.
O.o RaM RuLeZ o.O
o.O -.- >.< >.> (^,...,^) ^__^ =_= <3 [CQC]<---FTW!!!
Laughing!
Contact JB2 when you see this announcement for your special prize!!!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 89 on Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:45 pm
Similar topics
Latest topics
» PuRee x VeNoMzZ Application
Raschy Hood's and his Merry Snipers guide to sniping! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:44 am by [CQC]Jim Bob the 2nd

» I want to try out
Raschy Hood's and his Merry Snipers guide to sniping! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:30 am by longandtalljr

» Random posts and MW3
Raschy Hood's and his Merry Snipers guide to sniping! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:24 pm by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» Cheap Trend: 'Twilight: Splitting Dawn's' Kristen Stewart in the little.
Raschy Hood's and his Merry Snipers guide to sniping! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:41 am by snowlin42

» Are they're still any survivors?
Raschy Hood's and his Merry Snipers guide to sniping! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:41 pm by [CQC]Raschy*

» lilmasterj12 Youtube
Raschy Hood's and his Merry Snipers guide to sniping! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:20 pm by CQC|JDM_4EVA

» Hello CQC members!
Raschy Hood's and his Merry Snipers guide to sniping! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:24 pm by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» BF3 squad.
Raschy Hood's and his Merry Snipers guide to sniping! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:27 am by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» MW3 For Wii.
Raschy Hood's and his Merry Snipers guide to sniping! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:13 pm by CQC}Smee

MW:R Squad 1

Raschy Hood's and his Merry Snipers guide to sniping!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[CQC]Raschy*
Master Commander
Master Commander
[CQC]Raschy*

Raschy Hood's and his Merry Snipers guide to sniping! Empty
PostSubject: Raschy Hood's and his Merry Snipers guide to sniping!   Raschy Hood's and his Merry Snipers guide to sniping! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:21 pm

Hello all and welcome to my guide to sniping. This guide is to show new snipers the art and ways and more experienced players some tips and tricks. And I don't want any "Mai EM PEE FOR TEE will pwn ur stupid sniper ne day!" No, not gonna fly. Anyways, on to the guide.

1. Weapon Choice. Weapon choice is a key component in sniping. There are the 5 bolt actions, Springfield, Arisaka, Mosin-Nagant, Kar98k, and the PTRS-41, but there is one semi-auto rifle choice, the M1 Garand. Your choice is of personal preference, but I'll run through all of them. The Springfield is a good gun for beginners, with decent power, but a bad recoil and bad accuracy make it a no for more experienced players. The Arisaka sucks, bad damage, medium accuracy and recoil. Don't use it unless you absolutely can't live without it. The Mosin is my personal favorite with the highest damage, moderate recoil and good accuracy. It's pretty much a one hit kill gun, best for any TDM match. I haven't really used the Kar so I can't really go into depth with it. Now the PTRS, the gas powered Russian rifle. Its only good use is as a no scope rifle, because its high rate of fire and power work well for no scoping, but its innacuracy and recoil don't do well for sniping. And finally, the M1. I good rate of fire and moderate recoil make it a good gun, but its low damage count demotes it to HC only.

2. Perks and Sidearms. Your perks also help your sniping ability. Perk 1 has only two or three good choices. Betties are my choice for fending off the enemy, they work well. You may want Bandolier to increase the mediocre 15 shots in every bolt action. The only other choice is the bazooka, for new players/recent prestiegers who have no other choice. Perk 2 has Camo for me, because hiding from the enemy is key. For those who want to protect themselves, Overkill is your best bet. As for Perk 3, use Deep Impact or Dead Silence. You want Deep Impact to get through walls with decent power, or Dead Silence to not be detected while moving. Second Chance doesn't really work too well when your teammate is halfway across the field and your stuck on a roof. And now sidearms, your only hope if the enemy finds you. I like the .357 Magnum for its power, but any other gun works for those who don't like the magnums recoil.

3. Ammo. Your ammo count is only at 15 (unless you have the M1) so shots should be one hit kills that DON"T MISS. Missing is bad because thats 1 kill you wont have aswell as one shot the enemy has at finding you. Take shots at the right time or your opportunity is lost.

4. Lead Shooting. Im not going really into depth here (anyone else could) because I'm lazy. Basically leadshooting is causing the enemy to run into your bullet. It takes concentration, skill, and a LOT of practice. I'm still working on mine, so that contributes to why I don't explain it in depth.

So, thats the guide. I hope you learn somthing from this. Suggestions or your own additions are welcome. Happy hunting!
Back to top Go down

Raschy Hood's and his Merry Snipers guide to sniping!
Page 1 of 1