CQC - Close Quarter Combat
Need your voice heard in CQC?
Just click register below here!
Need your voice heard in CQC?
Just click register below here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The elite of the elite, the light in the darkness, the something in the nothing.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join [CQC] for a large and friendly community, Gaming hint's and....
tip's and wars with other clan's when your amazing enough
Sniper Leprachaun Sniper 2
[CQC] member's are born, not manufactured. We do not choose, we are chosen. Those who understand need no explanation. Those who don't, don't matter.
CLAN PRACTICES START NOW! Get your game on and attend on Fridays, 5PM EST/10PM GMT...See [CQC]Darkside for details
For awesome Close Quarters Combat videos, Go to [CQC]Yakiboi's Youtube Channel: Sake145 and subscribe o.O
[CQC]Raz789 is Close Quarters Combat new leader. Respect him...'Cause he's just awesome like that!!!
Thanks goes to Jim Bob and Raschy* for making an amazing new website for [CQC]!
Make sure to post your Friend Codes, Gamertag, Or PSN, in the Clan Members List thread!!
To better your playing style, be sure to check out the clan tactics forums for tips and tricks by your fellow clan members.
O.o RaM RuLeZ o.O
o.O -.- >.< >.> (^,...,^) ^__^ =_= <3 [CQC]<---FTW!!!
Laughing!
Contact JB2 when you see this announcement for your special prize!!!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 89 on Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:45 pm
Latest topics
» PuRee x VeNoMzZ Application
Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:44 am by [CQC]Jim Bob the 2nd

» I want to try out
Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:30 am by longandtalljr

» Random posts and MW3
Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:24 pm by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» Cheap Trend: 'Twilight: Splitting Dawn's' Kristen Stewart in the little.
Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:41 am by snowlin42

» Are they're still any survivors?
Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:41 pm by [CQC]Raschy*

» lilmasterj12 Youtube
Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:20 pm by CQC|JDM_4EVA

» Hello CQC members!
Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:24 pm by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» BF3 squad.
Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:27 am by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» MW3 For Wii.
Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:13 pm by CQC}Smee

MW:R Squad 1

Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}

Go down 
+4
RaMRoD
[CQC]ラズ七八九
[CQC]Yakiboi
[CQC]Day
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
[CQC]Day
Commander I
Commander I
[CQC]Day

Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

HANGER: i like to throw a grenade into that little room with the staircase in the mess hall... also i like placing betties by the stairway on the opposite side, right at the top so no one can see it until they're right there....

[b] CASTLE: i like to throw a grenade into the building that noob snipers use and its also the one to get onto the roof and i hold onto the nade for like 2 secs so it heats up then i throw it....

CLIFFSIDE: i like to snipeunder that bridge by the back part of cliffside and i set up betties by the entrance of cliffside to the actual front part and one on the other side by like the little building things.....

these are my opinions and tips so im just telling my views..
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
[CQC]KingKev
General II
General II
[CQC]KingKev

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:19 pm

I own on both, IM getting back to playin tdm more, but i modtly do hctdm to work on guns.

king
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:51 am

Yup i'll be getting Mw2
Back to top Go down
http://www.cqc-clan.co.nr/
[CQC]Ninja*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:33 am

I'm getting Modern Warfare 2 on xbox...and I would be getting CoD4 for wii if it wasn't broken No

I used to always play hardcore for the same reasons as yak but then i got bored and started playing normal TDM...Right now i play normal TDM all the time. I'm gonna play HC soon though Smile

BTW...

RaM RuLeZ
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:57 am

Sweet i'll just invite you more and force you to play HC Razz
Back to top Go down
mallardman12
Sergeant I
Sergeant I

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:44 am

Im Getting MW2 ferr ps3...when i get one for Christmas!
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:20 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Day
Commander I
Commander I
[CQC]Day

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:49 pm

Sweet mallard.. me yak and rasch better not be the only ones getting it for wii lol
Back to top Go down
RaMRoD
Colonel II
Colonel II
RaMRoD

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:14 pm

I COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MY SELF

[CQC]Yakiboi wrote:
TDM is stupid for me because of these reasons, everytime you shoot, you show up like a playboy bunny strollin naked in hollywood on the radar, thus making you an easy target *especially bad, since im mostly sniping* also the same applies for bad guys meaning there is no challenge finding the people. The thrill for me is the realism of gameplay, the actual feeling of *fear* the thought of knowing that an enemy could stab you in the back at any given time, the fact that you have no help whatsoever by means of ammo count, nades, perks, ect. That is why I like HC more, not necesarrily because of the increased damage and decreased health, but more because of the realism of the gameplay Razz

*no offense you you TDM guys, I mean you no harm*

and Ram RUlz!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RaMRoD
Colonel II
Colonel II
RaMRoD

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:16 pm

YOU KNOW IT!!

[CQC]Ninja* wrote:
I'm getting Modern Warfare 2 on xbox...and I would be getting CoD4 for wii if it wasn't broken No

I used to always play hardcore for the same reasons as yak but then i got bored and started playing normal TDM...Right now i play normal TDM all the time. I'm gonna play HC soon though Smile

BTW...

RaM RuLeZ
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Day
Commander I
Commander I
[CQC]Day

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:50 pm

lol! ram when we played with ofc- godsmack...wasnt he CQC's old leader?? or something? lol
Back to top Go down
RaMRoD
Colonel II
Colonel II
RaMRoD

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:03 pm

Nahhh... He's just one of the original 13.... He chose to leave us for the OLD FART CLUB....

[CQC]Day wrote:
lol! ram when we played with ofc- godsmack...wasnt he CQC's old leader?? or something? lol
Back to top Go down
[CQC]ラズ七八九
Leader
Leader
[CQC]ラズ七八九

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:05 pm

WAIT, THERE WAS ONLY 8 ORIGINALS!
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Day
Commander I
Commander I
[CQC]Day

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:18 pm

Ram hahahaha and jeezzz im a newbie then huh? lmao
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Ninja*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:03 pm

I don't remember but i think i joined just after CQC was made and just after lookin joined lol...But i may be wrong...A MY DAMN WII STILL DOES NOT WORK xD...Otherwise iuld get CoD4 for wii aswell.... :/
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Day
Commander I
Commander I
[CQC]Day

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:13 am

Aww ninja. dangg...hey your still ranked like 5870 or something so your lucky loll
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:28 am

To get everybody on track, There were only 8 original members (Read my story for the full storyline of the beginning of CQC) and Godsmack was not the leader, Heartspro07 was. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Day
Commander I
Commander I
[CQC]Day

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:23 pm

Ok. lol i remember he was really good though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CQC - Close Quarter Combat :: Call of Duty HQ :: World At War :: Posting Area-
Jump to: