CQC - Close Quarter Combat
Need your voice heard in CQC?
Just click register below here!
Need your voice heard in CQC?
Just click register below here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The elite of the elite, the light in the darkness, the something in the nothing.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join [CQC] for a large and friendly community, Gaming hint's and....
tip's and wars with other clan's when your amazing enough
Sniper Leprachaun Sniper 2
[CQC] member's are born, not manufactured. We do not choose, we are chosen. Those who understand need no explanation. Those who don't, don't matter.
CLAN PRACTICES START NOW! Get your game on and attend on Fridays, 5PM EST/10PM GMT...See [CQC]Darkside for details
For awesome Close Quarters Combat videos, Go to [CQC]Yakiboi's Youtube Channel: Sake145 and subscribe o.O
[CQC]Raz789 is Close Quarters Combat new leader. Respect him...'Cause he's just awesome like that!!!
Thanks goes to Jim Bob and Raschy* for making an amazing new website for [CQC]!
Make sure to post your Friend Codes, Gamertag, Or PSN, in the Clan Members List thread!!
To better your playing style, be sure to check out the clan tactics forums for tips and tricks by your fellow clan members.
O.o RaM RuLeZ o.O
o.O -.- >.< >.> (^,...,^) ^__^ =_= <3 [CQC]<---FTW!!!
Laughing!
Contact JB2 when you see this announcement for your special prize!!!
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 89 on Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:45 pm
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » PuRee x VeNoMzZ Application
    Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:44 am by [CQC]Jim Bob the 2nd

» I want to try out
    Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:30 am by longandtalljr

» Random posts and MW3
    Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:24 pm by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» Cheap Trend: 'Twilight: Splitting Dawn's' Kristen Stewart in the little.
    Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:41 am by snowlin42

» Are they're still any survivors?
    Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:41 pm by [CQC]Raschy*

» lilmasterj12 Youtube
    Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:20 pm by CQC|JDM_4EVA

» Hello CQC members!
    Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:24 pm by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» BF3 squad.
    Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:27 am by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» MW3 For Wii.
    Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:13 pm by CQC}Smee

MW:R Squad 1

Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}

Go down 
    +4
    RaMRoD
    [CQC]ラズ七八九
    [CQC]Yakiboi
    [CQC]Day
    8 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    [CQC]Day
    Commander I
    Commander I
    [CQC]Day

Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} Empty
    PostSubject: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:35 pm

HANGER: i like to throw a grenade into that little room with the staircase in the mess hall... also i like placing betties by the stairway on the opposite side, right at the top so no one can see it until they're right there....

[b] CASTLE: i like to throw a grenade into the building that noob snipers use and its also the one to get onto the roof and i hold onto the nade for like 2 secs so it heats up then i throw it....

CLIFFSIDE: i like to snipeunder that bridge by the back part of cliffside and i set up betties by the entrance of cliffside to the actual front part and one on the other side by like the little building things.....

these are my opinions and tips so im just telling my views..
    Back to top Go down
    [CQC]Day
    Commander I
    Commander I
    [CQC]Day

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:16 am

Feel free to add your tips and tactics too
    Back to top Go down
    [CQC]Day
    Commander I
    Commander I
    [CQC]Day

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:16 am

Feel free to add your tips and tactics too
    Back to top Go down
    [CQC]Yakiboi
    Co-Leader
    Co-Leader
    [CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:25 pm

Yakiboi's update Razz

When your shooting a person and they start shooting you, lay down, you will be invunerable for a split second, but depending on your aim, that split second is all you need to kill a person.

Reload constantly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.cqc-clan.co.nr/
    [CQC]Day
    Commander I
    Commander I
    [CQC]Day

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:00 pm

And if you see some noob using rifle grenades, do what raschy and i do.... bust out the rifle nades and blow them to sh*t!! hahahaha
    Back to top Go down
    [CQC]ラズ七八九
    Leader
    Leader
    [CQC]ラズ七八九

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:02 pm

I recommend when you spawn is to keep your grenade and/or perks until you get a high streak. Also tabun gasses do not throw off your aim they only move the screen not your gun!
    Back to top Go down
    [CQC]Day
    Commander I
    Commander I
    [CQC]Day

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:44 pm

cheers yeah... good idea, and what would yourecommendd for rifle grenades? m1 grand?
    Back to top Go down
    [CQC]Yakiboi
    Co-Leader
    Co-Leader
    [CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:33 pm

Rifle nades are a noobs way to get kills, they do it cuz a regular gun doesnt work for them, they ruin the game for everybody else in the game. I hate RG'ers, even if they are on my own team...
    Back to top Go down
    RaMRoD
    Colonel II
    Colonel II
    RaMRoD

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:31 pm

If your being tubes to death by the other team I bust mine out... I use the KAR bolt action w/ RG's
    Back to top Go down
    [CQC]Day
    Commander I
    Commander I
    [CQC]Day

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:48 pm

yeah ram same here...i hate those things
    Back to top Go down
    [CQC]Yakiboi
    Co-Leader
    Co-Leader
    [CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:14 pm

There are only two times when i bust out the RG's, number one is under the map glitchers in Cliffside. All you have to do is shoot an RG at the black spot and they die (a bazooka, satchel charge, and artillery also work, it's just RG is more reliable) and number 2 is when im really really really really really really really really desperate for exp to lvl up Razz
    Back to top Go down
    [CQC]Day
    Commander I
    Commander I
    [CQC]Day

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:54 am

Play hardcore mode more man! TDM is for newbs lol *why do you think hardcore mode is unlocked last*

*Edit*

Erm wtfx? I accidently pressed *edit post* instead of quote sorry >.>*

(This is yakiboi)
    Back to top Go down
    [CQC]KingKev
    General II
    General II
    [CQC]KingKev

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:49 pm

[CQC]Yakiboi wrote:
    Yakiboi's update Razz

When your shooting a person and they start shooting you, lay down, you will be invunerable for a split second, but depending on your aim, that split second is all you need to kill a person.

Reload constantly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You dont use ammo when you reload(bro thought that forever and hated me reloading)
    Back to top Go down
    [CQC]Yakiboi
    Co-Leader
    Co-Leader
    [CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:03 pm

Play Hardcore mode!!!!!!!!! TDM is for newbs lol
    Back to top Go down
    [CQC]Day
    Commander I
    Commander I
    [CQC]Day

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:13 pm

Crying or Very sad lol i cant to hc... when i do that i suck lol i need a map to look at....plus since suckier people do tdm then i rape themlol you know howi was sucking......... well something clicked and im back... i went 26- 11 on hanger and 24-20 on hanger.lots of deaths lol and on clifside i went 10-10 with mosin no scope yet
    Back to top Go down
    [CQC]Raschy*
    Master Commander
    Master Commander
    [CQC]Raschy*

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:47 pm

HC if for Nubs that can't get kills without extra bullet damage. Razz
    Back to top Go down
    [CQC]Day
    Commander I
    Commander I
    [CQC]Day

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:58 pm

Hahaha yeah there you go rasch... lmao
    Back to top Go down
    [CQC]Day
    Commander I
    Commander I
    [CQC]Day

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:58 pm

Hahaha yeah there you go rasch... lmao
    Back to top Go down
    [CQC]Yakiboi
    Co-Leader
    Co-Leader
    [CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:28 pm

Lol Rasch, in my defence, ask Day here how I did when I played with him last week in TDM, I still kicked ass lol, actually even more so than in HC Razz
    Back to top Go down
    [CQC]Day
    Commander I
    Commander I
    [CQC]Day

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:30 pm

lol! yeah yaki you still did as good if not better! but i still think tdm is better than hardcore... and in my app from what you said... i just ptestiged so i cant use overkill
    Back to top Go down
    RaMRoD
    Colonel II
    Colonel II
    RaMRoD

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:49 pm

I USED TO BE HC ALL THE TIME... BUT I'VE LEARNED TO COPE WITTH TDM.. (ALOT OF FRIENDS PERFER TDM) SO I GAME FOR EITHER. HC IS A MUCH BETTER CHALLENGE AND SOO MUCH MORE STRATIGIC.

BUT SINCE I GOT 10 WEAPONS CLASSES I CAN EQUIP A SET UP FOR ANY TYPE OF MATCH.

AND BTW...

RaM RuLeZ
    Back to top Go down
    [CQC]Yakiboi
    Co-Leader
    Co-Leader
    [CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:44 pm

TDM is stupid for me because of these reasons, everytime you shoot, you show up like a playboy bunny strollin naked in hollywood on the radar, thus making you an easy target *especially bad, since im mostly sniping* also the same applies for bad guys meaning there is no challenge finding the people. The thrill for me is the realism of gameplay, the actual feeling of *fear* the thought of knowing that an enemy could stab you in the back at any given time, the fact that you have no help whatsoever by means of ammo count, nades, perks, ect. That is why I like HC more, not necesarrily because of the increased damage and decreased health, but more because of the realism of the gameplay Razz

*no offense you you TDM guys, I mean you no harm*

and Ram RUlz!!!!!!!!!
    Back to top Go down
    [CQC]Day
    Commander I
    Commander I
    [CQC]Day

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:25 pm

clown i never thought of it like that yak...you are soo right
    Back to top Go down
    [CQC]Yakiboi
    Co-Leader
    Co-Leader
    [CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:08 pm

Lol best speech I ever made haha!
    Back to top Go down
    [CQC]Day
    Commander I
    Commander I
    [CQC]Day

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:42 pm

Yeah i think.. bettter than i can do... are you going to get mw2 when it comes out on the 10th??
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}   Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jordan's tips for a few extra kills :}
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next