CQC - Close Quarter Combat
Need your voice heard in CQC?
Just click register below here!
Need your voice heard in CQC?
Just click register below here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The elite of the elite, the light in the darkness, the something in the nothing.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join [CQC] for a large and friendly community, Gaming hint's and....
tip's and wars with other clan's when your amazing enough
Sniper Leprachaun Sniper 2
[CQC] member's are born, not manufactured. We do not choose, we are chosen. Those who understand need no explanation. Those who don't, don't matter.
CLAN PRACTICES START NOW! Get your game on and attend on Fridays, 5PM EST/10PM GMT...See [CQC]Darkside for details
For awesome Close Quarters Combat videos, Go to [CQC]Yakiboi's Youtube Channel: Sake145 and subscribe o.O
[CQC]Raz789 is Close Quarters Combat new leader. Respect him...'Cause he's just awesome like that!!!
Thanks goes to Jim Bob and Raschy* for making an amazing new website for [CQC]!
Make sure to post your Friend Codes, Gamertag, Or PSN, in the Clan Members List thread!!
To better your playing style, be sure to check out the clan tactics forums for tips and tricks by your fellow clan members.
O.o RaM RuLeZ o.O
o.O -.- >.< >.> (^,...,^) ^__^ =_= <3 [CQC]<---FTW!!!
Laughing!
Contact JB2 when you see this announcement for your special prize!!!
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 89 on Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:45 pm
Similar topics
Latest topics
» PuRee x VeNoMzZ Application
Yakiboi's Guide To sniping (With excerpts from Jim's Guide) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:44 am by [CQC]Jim Bob the 2nd

» I want to try out
Yakiboi's Guide To sniping (With excerpts from Jim's Guide) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:30 am by longandtalljr

» Random posts and MW3
Yakiboi's Guide To sniping (With excerpts from Jim's Guide) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:24 pm by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» Cheap Trend: 'Twilight: Splitting Dawn's' Kristen Stewart in the little.
Yakiboi's Guide To sniping (With excerpts from Jim's Guide) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:41 am by snowlin42

» Are they're still any survivors?
Yakiboi's Guide To sniping (With excerpts from Jim's Guide) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:41 pm by [CQC]Raschy*

» lilmasterj12 Youtube
Yakiboi's Guide To sniping (With excerpts from Jim's Guide) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:20 pm by CQC|JDM_4EVA

» Hello CQC members!
Yakiboi's Guide To sniping (With excerpts from Jim's Guide) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:24 pm by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» BF3 squad.
Yakiboi's Guide To sniping (With excerpts from Jim's Guide) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:27 am by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» MW3 For Wii.
Yakiboi's Guide To sniping (With excerpts from Jim's Guide) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:13 pm by CQC}Smee

MW:R Squad 1

Yakiboi's Guide To sniping (With excerpts from Jim's Guide)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

Yakiboi's Guide To sniping (With excerpts from Jim's Guide) Empty
PostSubject: Yakiboi's Guide To sniping (With excerpts from Jim's Guide)   Yakiboi's Guide To sniping (With excerpts from Jim's Guide) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:54 pm

Sniping is the most skillful way to play CoD 5, and most of the time give's the sexiest kill's as well. There are also many different ways to sniping. Ill cover the ones I know here. First thing's first, what sniper should I use?

*This part is Jim's Guide, Credits go to him*

What Sniper Rifle is most useful to me?

Springfield: The springfield is a very good way for a beginner sniper to start off, it's got a mediocre everything really and so it doesn't really specialize in anything. This is good for beginners because then they can find out what's annoying them (Rate of fire/whatever) and pick the relevant sniper rifle to use from there on in.

Arisaka: I personally don't like the Arisaka, it's for the people who like ugly looking sniper's and for sniper's who want to make sure they get a little bit more accuracy into their shot. So if you want to make sure you get that kill, then use this. I suppose it's helpful for no-scoping, but it's rate of fire just doesn't cut it.

Mosin-Nagent: People say that sniper rifle's have the same damage, and in fairness it probably does. Yet for some reason I seem to get more kill's with it. The Mosin-Nagent also brings in one more aspect into sniping. Don't you just hate it when you've hurt that guy but now he's ducked behind the shed wall? Well the Mosin-Nagent solves all them problems by shooting directly through it. Wall shooting, because you can.

Kar98k: This is Jimmies favourite, I love this gun, it just rocks. Its got a faster reload time so I can get right back to shooting straight away and it's jsut plain awesome to use.

PTRS: Petey, the sniper rifle that just didn't make it. You can use this as a sniper rifle, it's fast rate of fire enable you to take down a crowd of enemies fast and efficiently especially because if it's huge range. But the real use of this sniper rifle in no-scoping, the art of running around and shooting without looking down the scope.

The Secret Sniper Ok, the secret sniper rifle has a semi-automatic rate of fire, which is very handy and it wobbles less if your doing the xbox version, but it just doesn't have the damage to make it hugely useful if your playing TDM. The Secret Sniper rifle, is of course, the M1 Garand with scope.

Great, now what perks, grenades and side arms do I use?

Perk 1: Bomb squad if you would like to reduce the amount of deaths you get from running into random betties, Bouncing Betties if you want to increase your kill's and defend your sought after sniper position. Satchel Charges for increasingly funny kills and of course bandolier if your so good you happen to run out of bullets!!!

Perk 2: Stopping power if you want to absolutely ensure you get that kill, Camouflauge if your doing Hard Core, Overkill if your nervous about close range encounter's. Sleight of hand if you want to get right back into the action and Double Tap if you want to make sure he doesn't have the time to get to cover.

Perk 3: Deep Impact if you want to practice the art of wall shooting, Extreme Conditioning if you want to skidadle to your next sniper position quickly. Really this perk slot can be anything, it doesn't hugely matter

Side Arm: Magnum for power, Nambu for stealth (and just plain uglyness) and the rest are pretty much all the same.

Grenades and secondary grenades don't really matter, use any.

AM I READY YET?
Sure, to die. But you need to know the basics of sniping
-Make sure you line up your shot, if you miss your going your position away
-After 2-3 kill's, move and aim at your previous hiding place, people who got killed by you will go to your hiding place to kill you, but you wont be there and you'll kill them again. Rinse and Repeat.
-Swap your sidearm for any other gun for close quarter fighting
-For knifing, strafe and then if they charge at you, strafe again and swipe at them as they run past.
-Always be in cover
-Make sure you protect your position

More to come soon

*This part is my Guide*

Hey Guys it's Yakiboi with my add-on to Jim Bob's Sniping Guide.

I will teach you guys the art of stealth, decoy tactics, and the art of lead-shots.

First up is stealth:

A sniper's true job is recon, that is, locating the enemy, following them, and reporting their location to your team. However since you cannot chat on the wii, a snipers job is pretty much covering your teams ass from an enemy flanking move. With that in mind, a sniper must be hidden in order to not be found by an enemy.

In Team Deathmatch this is close to impossible due to the fact that you light up like a blonde girl goin nude in the middle of New York on the radar everytime you fire. But it can still be done. With stealth you must not be seen. Watch Bob's vid of monty python how not be be seen lol. anyways on a serious note, Use your surroundings to your advantage, In makin stay in the shadows, in cliffside stay hidden in the grass. Chances are the enemy won't see you until you fire that shot that kills them. Also after a few kills, MOVE OUT! The enemy will try to outnumber you with their lead hell. If you are confident with your sniping prowess don't bother cuz you can gun em down before they reach gun range, but if you can't, find a position that is fairly near your old location and stay hidden. After a few more kills move out. Also when you move out, don't run like a little kid who's found a new toy, YOUR A SNIPER SO ACT LIKE ONE. Crawl or crouch, stay in the shadows, if all else fails just stay hidden until it's safe again.

Other than what I stated above I leave the rest for you to master on your own.

Next up is Decoy tactics:

This is an easy one, when your a sniper, equip smoke grenades as your secondary 'nades. when your movin out throw a smoke nade and run from your position while your enemy is high up on the smoke.

Lastly, The art of the Lead-Shot

A lead-shot is a shot fired in front of the opponent with means of making your opponent *run into* the bullet. This is exceedingly good for opponents running in a zig-zag.

Alright to lead shot you need to take in three factors: Opponent Speed, Opponent Distance, and Bullet reaction time.

Opponent Speed- Your opponent may be running, or your opponent may be walking. Both of these factors determine how far ahead of the opponent you must shoot. The faster the opponent moves the further ahead you must shoot, the slower the opponent moves the closer you shoot.

Opponent Distance- Depending on the distance, you must change how far ahead of the opponent you must shoot. This is due to the bullet reaction time *which I will explain later* Namely so, the further the opponent is the further you shoot. the closer he is the closer you shoot.

Bullet Reaction Time- the bullet reaction time is the time it takes for the bullet to leave the barrel to hit the opponent *if you actually hit them*

Distance and speed actually play major roles in this. Since it is a further distance, a bullet must travel further to hit a target, meaning the reaction time is less. Also different guns have a faster speed, meaning the bullet leaves the barrel faster than other guns.

The order of the gun speeds are stated Fastest to slowest

PTR-S

Mosin Nagent

Springfield

Arisika

Kar98k

with this information in mind you can determine where to shoot in front of the opponent for a succesful lead-shot

Alright with those three factors in mind all you can do now is combine them together and practice.

Remember

PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE!!!!!!! Good luck guys, I'll cya ingame

Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.cqc-clan.co.nr/

Yakiboi's Guide To sniping (With excerpts from Jim's Guide)
Page 1 of 1