CQC - Close Quarter Combat
Need your voice heard in CQC?
Just click register below here!
Need your voice heard in CQC?
Just click register below here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The elite of the elite, the light in the darkness, the something in the nothing.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join [CQC] for a large and friendly community, Gaming hint's and....
tip's and wars with other clan's when your amazing enough
Sniper Leprachaun Sniper 2
[CQC] member's are born, not manufactured. We do not choose, we are chosen. Those who understand need no explanation. Those who don't, don't matter.
CLAN PRACTICES START NOW! Get your game on and attend on Fridays, 5PM EST/10PM GMT...See [CQC]Darkside for details
For awesome Close Quarters Combat videos, Go to [CQC]Yakiboi's Youtube Channel: Sake145 and subscribe o.O
[CQC]Raz789 is Close Quarters Combat new leader. Respect him...'Cause he's just awesome like that!!!
Thanks goes to Jim Bob and Raschy* for making an amazing new website for [CQC]!
Make sure to post your Friend Codes, Gamertag, Or PSN, in the Clan Members List thread!!
To better your playing style, be sure to check out the clan tactics forums for tips and tricks by your fellow clan members.
O.o RaM RuLeZ o.O
o.O -.- >.< >.> (^,...,^) ^__^ =_= <3 [CQC]<---FTW!!!
Laughing!
Contact JB2 when you see this announcement for your special prize!!!
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 89 on Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:45 pm
Latest topics
» PuRee x VeNoMzZ Application
Is this CQC from the good Ol' Rainbow Six Days? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:44 am by [CQC]Jim Bob the 2nd

» I want to try out
Is this CQC from the good Ol' Rainbow Six Days? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:30 am by longandtalljr

» Random posts and MW3
Is this CQC from the good Ol' Rainbow Six Days? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:24 pm by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» Cheap Trend: 'Twilight: Splitting Dawn's' Kristen Stewart in the little.
Is this CQC from the good Ol' Rainbow Six Days? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:41 am by snowlin42

» Are they're still any survivors?
Is this CQC from the good Ol' Rainbow Six Days? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:41 pm by [CQC]Raschy*

» lilmasterj12 Youtube
Is this CQC from the good Ol' Rainbow Six Days? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:20 pm by CQC|JDM_4EVA

» Hello CQC members!
Is this CQC from the good Ol' Rainbow Six Days? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:24 pm by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» BF3 squad.
Is this CQC from the good Ol' Rainbow Six Days? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:27 am by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» MW3 For Wii.
Is this CQC from the good Ol' Rainbow Six Days? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:13 pm by CQC}Smee

MW:R Squad 1

Is this CQC from the good Ol' Rainbow Six Days?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shady
Private
Private

Is this CQC from the good Ol' Rainbow Six Days? Empty
PostSubject: Is this CQC from the good Ol' Rainbow Six Days?   Is this CQC from the good Ol' Rainbow Six Days? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:10 am

Well I don't know what came over me today to see if any of you guys were still around. If your the Same CQC I joined and played with back in the Original Rainbow Six days Up to Raven Shield.

I doubt many of you would even remember me, Falcon (if were talking the same one) was the one guy I conversed with on a regular basis, although never seem to be able to get ahold of him on MSN anymore these days.

To be honest I dont 100% remember if my name was Shady in the OG Rainbow six or if it was Spike, I know I used both at one point, and pretty sure it Stayed as Shady in Raven Shield.

If this is not the same bunch of guys then this will not mean much of anything to you, but let me just say that you guys were probably the most legit bunch of guys I've played with up to this day, Nothing thus far in the past 11-12 years of gaming has come anything close to the experience I had in Rainbow Six and Raven Shield with you guys. Falcon was probably one of the most generous guys I've ever had the pleasure of playing with. When Raven Shields Demo came out, I was unable to download and play with you guys at the time due to me having Dialup, he burned me a copy and shipped it to me so I could play with you guys, also went as far to send me a video card at the time as my old POS i was using at the time was unable to play it.

Just want to say if it is you guys, then I am glad to see you are still around in some way shape or form, and just want to say that if it was not for you guys, I probably would not have embraced the gaming community as much as I have.

When I was younger playing with you guys was a time in my life where I did not have much, my family was broken and gaming was my way to get away. In that respect I will always have a serious deep connection with those games and the CQC I played with in the past.

Gaming is far from being my Life these days being married and having a gorgeous little 3 year old daughter, but I still play quite often, and would not mind catching up with you guys one of these days.

Again, even if you are the guys I remember, I doubt you would remember me much.. but if you are, and even if you dont, just know you guys have left in impact with someone throughout your existance.

Sounds Corny I know, but what can I say haha

Back to top Go down
[CQC]Raschy*
Master Commander
Master Commander
[CQC]Raschy*

PostSubject: Re: Is this CQC from the good Ol' Rainbow Six Days?   Is this CQC from the good Ol' Rainbow Six Days? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:24 pm

I'm not quite sure this is the clan your looking for. We did have a member named Falcon at one point, but I don't think he's been around. This clan was found circa 2007, and we've played Wii games exclusively ever since. I'm sorry if your a bit disappointed, but I do recall meeting some people from another CQC clan that was established before-hand, they were PC-Xbox. Don't recall the website though. Sorry mate.
Back to top Go down
CQC|JDM_4EVA
Master Gunnery Sergeant II
Master Gunnery Sergeant II
CQC|JDM_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Is this CQC from the good Ol' Rainbow Six Days?   Is this CQC from the good Ol' Rainbow Six Days? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:15 pm

[CQC]Raschy* wrote:
I'm not quite sure this is the clan your looking for. We did have a member named Falcon at one point, but I don't think he's been around. This clan was found circa 2007, and we've played Wii games exclusively ever since. I'm sorry if your a bit disappointed, but I do recall meeting some people from another CQC clan that was established before-hand, they were PC-Xbox. Don't recall the website though. Sorry mate.

we've spread to xbox nd ps3 now
Back to top Go down
Shady
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Is this CQC from the good Ol' Rainbow Six Days?   Is this CQC from the good Ol' Rainbow Six Days? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:06 am

Well it was worth a Shot, I googled CQC Falcon and it let me here, ahh well.. carry on fellas! And thanks for the reply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this CQC from the good Ol' Rainbow Six Days?   Is this CQC from the good Ol' Rainbow Six Days? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this CQC from the good Ol' Rainbow Six Days?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CQC - Close Quarter Combat :: Close Quarters Combat HQ :: Important Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: