CQC - Close Quarter Combat
Need your voice heard in CQC?
Just click register below here!
Need your voice heard in CQC?
Just click register below here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The elite of the elite, the light in the darkness, the something in the nothing.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join [CQC] for a large and friendly community, Gaming hint's and....
tip's and wars with other clan's when your amazing enough
Sniper Leprachaun Sniper 2
[CQC] member's are born, not manufactured. We do not choose, we are chosen. Those who understand need no explanation. Those who don't, don't matter.
CLAN PRACTICES START NOW! Get your game on and attend on Fridays, 5PM EST/10PM GMT...See [CQC]Darkside for details
For awesome Close Quarters Combat videos, Go to [CQC]Yakiboi's Youtube Channel: Sake145 and subscribe o.O
[CQC]Raz789 is Close Quarters Combat new leader. Respect him...'Cause he's just awesome like that!!!
Thanks goes to Jim Bob and Raschy* for making an amazing new website for [CQC]!
Make sure to post your Friend Codes, Gamertag, Or PSN, in the Clan Members List thread!!
To better your playing style, be sure to check out the clan tactics forums for tips and tricks by your fellow clan members.
O.o RaM RuLeZ o.O
o.O -.- >.< >.> (^,...,^) ^__^ =_= <3 [CQC]<---FTW!!!
Laughing!
Contact JB2 when you see this announcement for your special prize!!!
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 89 on Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:45 pm
Similar topics
Latest topics
» PuRee x VeNoMzZ Application
New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:44 am by [CQC]Jim Bob the 2nd

» I want to try out
New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:30 am by longandtalljr

» Random posts and MW3
New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:24 pm by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» Cheap Trend: 'Twilight: Splitting Dawn's' Kristen Stewart in the little.
New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:41 am by snowlin42

» Are they're still any survivors?
New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:41 pm by [CQC]Raschy*

» lilmasterj12 Youtube
New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:20 pm by CQC|JDM_4EVA

» Hello CQC members!
New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:24 pm by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» BF3 squad.
New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:27 am by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» MW3 For Wii.
New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:13 pm by CQC}Smee

MW:R Squad 1

New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up)

Go down 
+5
[CQC]yourDoctor
[CQC]Joe24lions
[CQC]Raschy*
[CQC]Chino
[CQC]Yakiboi
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up) Empty
PostSubject: New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up)   New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:49 pm

hey guys! i had taken the time to sort out all the problems that the clan has right now, then devised a way to fix the problems.

Simply put, there are no real ways haha >.> (no offense intended to anybody)

So I decided it's time to start fresh again with a new clan prospect.

We need to be more discplined and more strict.

Therefore this means that there will be rules and everything O.o i know, crazy!

Anyways! these are the new basic clan rules that I think will (hopefully) make this clan thrive.

1. You must be active, whether ingame or on the website. if you are going on vacation or something, then make a post about it letting everybody else know, OTHERWISE you will be KICKED from the clan after 3 WEEKS absence!

~ You may rejoin the clan again, BUT you have to go through the tryouts again (tryout details will be detailed later)

2. On glitching, hacking, ect. Private matches only!!! if I find anybody glitching in a public match even once (elevator, going into a building [like that in downpour] ect) you will be kicked from the clan and cannot rejoin

3. Tryouts:

Tryouts goes as follows (credits go to Raschy)

one game of the tryouters choice

one game of the applicant's choice

one FFA private match to 20 on shipment, no air support/radar, ect

IN ORDER TO PASS THE TRYOUT THE APPLICANT MUST HAVE A POSITIVE SCORE 2/3 GAMES (KDR). if the game was really laggy (people teleported) do not count that game, if the host ends the game, do not count that game. it does not matter if the applicant lost the match, it only matters on if they had a positive score.

Tryouters: Keep track of how the applicant plays (does he go solo, does he stay with the pack, spray?, snipe? ect?) make sure you keep track of thier EXACT score, because we don't want to turn away somebody that is actually good lol.

*Edit From Raschy* I suggest that if they are playing an objective based teammode, that they should win rather than have a positive KDR.

4. I'm most likely going to start working on a new website for the clan also. this time it's going to be an actual website instead of a forums haha. Joe, or raschy, I will need your help on this lol, later in the week i will fill you in.

5. I'm working on the squads also, I need to figure out who's active and reliable before I will delve further into this matter however.

6. For members that have a 1.5 KDR or higher, i'm working on some sort of elite member status, so for all you guys that are NOT 1.5 or higher, it's time to up your game Razz (this may not be put into motion however, because I know some of you guys don't like this kind of stuff)

That is all that I can think of right now, but i know there is still more to say, I just can't think of it right now, for now I am putting the majority of my time working on the website. if you guys have any comments, just gimme a post.

Last edited by [CQC]Yakiboi on Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.cqc-clan.co.nr/
[CQC]Chino
Commander II
Commander II
[CQC]Chino

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up)   New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:57 am

Way to go Yak! Its time to step up our game, and show those other clans what CQC is made of. The thing that blow me away was the new website; give us/me more info. its a huge change to this clan! CQC members... LETS STEP IT UP!
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Raschy*
Master Commander
Master Commander
[CQC]Raschy*

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up)   New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:18 am

Hmm for the tryouts, I suggest that if they are playing an objective based teammode, that they should win rather than have a positive KDR. And for the above the 1.5 status stuff, will that be like the elite CQC? [CQCe]Raschy has a nice ring.
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up)   New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:49 am

Ya it will be something like that, what i'm thinking of is sort of like a special privelages, you get to organize clan activities, do more stuff on the website, ect.
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Joe24lions
Commander II
Commander II

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up)   New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:32 am

[CQC]Raschy* wrote:
Hmm for the tryouts, I suggest that if they are playing an objective based teammode, that they should win rather than have a positive KDR. And for the above the 1.5 status stuff, will that be like the elite CQC? [CQCe]Raschy has a nice ring.
I mentioned the [CQCe] thing ages ago when we were going to have elite squads and i said one could be CQCa (the A team) and a B team so CQCb or they can correspond to colours such as CQC in red for elite and blue for the 2nd team?
Also, i have no idea about setting up websites but need any GFX made and im available :]
Back to top Go down
[CQC]yourDoctor
Sergeant I
Sergeant I
[CQC]yourDoctor

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up)   New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:07 pm

Not a bad idea!
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up)   New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:31 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Chino
Commander II
Commander II
[CQC]Chino

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up)   New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:50 pm

[CQC]Yakiboi wrote:
Ya it will be something like that, what i'm thinking of is sort of like a special privelages, you get to organize clan activities, do more stuff on the website, ect.
That sounds good enough to get people involved in the website
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Raschy*
Master Commander
Master Commander
[CQC]Raschy*

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up)   New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:23 pm

Joe, your purposes will be as graphic designer for the site. Me and Yak will be working on website design and whatnot. Get on skype sometime and me and/or Yak shall fill you in.
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Day
Commander I
Commander I
[CQC]Day

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up)   New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:44 pm

I think the idea of having a kickass GB team sounds awesome.. so we get noticed you know. and of course to put FTY/ROT in the water. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Chino
Commander II
Commander II
[CQC]Chino

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up)   New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:55 pm

Has anyone told raz about this?
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Joe24lions
Commander II
Commander II

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up)   New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:57 pm

Yeh Razzle Dazzle was online earlier.
I actually love the new site but we are keeping it under lock and key until its practically finished Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up)   New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:59 pm

[CQC]Day wrote:
I think the idea of having a kickass GB team sounds awesome.. so we get noticed you know. and of course to put FTY/ROT in the water. Very Happy

meh both of them are already in the water haha, so it doesn't matter much
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Chino
Commander II
Commander II
[CQC]Chino

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up)   New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:59 pm

Thats great, keep it up people.
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up)   New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:08 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Raschy*
Master Commander
Master Commander
[CQC]Raschy*

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up)   New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:13 pm

FtY is actually doing well.
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Chino
Commander II
Commander II
[CQC]Chino

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up)   New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:14 pm

Your welcome
Back to top Go down
CQC}Smee
General
General
CQC}Smee

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up)   New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:28 pm

Now we will be #1 in Cod (Hopefully) Razz
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Chino
Commander II
Commander II
[CQC]Chino

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up)   New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:31 pm

CQC[Smee wrote:
Now we will be #1 in Cod (Hopefully) Razz
We've always been Smee
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up)   New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:33 pm

True words coming from true members Razz
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Chino
Commander II
Commander II
[CQC]Chino

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up)   New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:36 pm

[CQC]Yakiboi wrote:
True words coming from true members Razz

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[CQC]TehGreatAssasin
Major I
Major I
[CQC]TehGreatAssasin

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up)   New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:15 pm

I have one thing to say:If you are in CQC you're representing our clan.If you tarnish our good name YOU SHALL BE DOMINATED!(KD 1.4)
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up)   New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:29 pm

I have now made a topic releasing the details on the website
Back to top Go down
[CQC]TehGreatAssasin
Major I
Major I
[CQC]TehGreatAssasin

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up)   New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:44 pm

This new clan site looks pretty awesome
Back to top Go down
[CQC]P*K*M
Sergeant
Sergeant
[CQC]P*K*M

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up)   New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:56 pm

Awesome,

Motivation to keep improving. Thanks go out to Chino and Yak who have pushed me to be better everytime we play.

PKM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up)   New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Clan Layout Idea (It's time to step up)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next