CQC - Close Quarter Combat
Need your voice heard in CQC?
Just click register below here!
Need your voice heard in CQC?
Just click register below here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The elite of the elite, the light in the darkness, the something in the nothing.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join [CQC] for a large and friendly community, Gaming hint's and....
tip's and wars with other clan's when your amazing enough
Sniper Leprachaun Sniper 2
[CQC] member's are born, not manufactured. We do not choose, we are chosen. Those who understand need no explanation. Those who don't, don't matter.
CLAN PRACTICES START NOW! Get your game on and attend on Fridays, 5PM EST/10PM GMT...See [CQC]Darkside for details
For awesome Close Quarters Combat videos, Go to [CQC]Yakiboi's Youtube Channel: Sake145 and subscribe o.O
[CQC]Raz789 is Close Quarters Combat new leader. Respect him...'Cause he's just awesome like that!!!
Thanks goes to Jim Bob and Raschy* for making an amazing new website for [CQC]!
Make sure to post your Friend Codes, Gamertag, Or PSN, in the Clan Members List thread!!
To better your playing style, be sure to check out the clan tactics forums for tips and tricks by your fellow clan members.
O.o RaM RuLeZ o.O
o.O -.- >.< >.> (^,...,^) ^__^ =_= <3 [CQC]<---FTW!!!
Laughing!
Contact JB2 when you see this announcement for your special prize!!!
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 89 on Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:45 pm
Latest topics
» PuRee x VeNoMzZ Application
Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:44 am by [CQC]Jim Bob the 2nd

» I want to try out
Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:30 am by longandtalljr

» Random posts and MW3
Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:24 pm by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» Cheap Trend: 'Twilight: Splitting Dawn's' Kristen Stewart in the little.
Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:41 am by snowlin42

» Are they're still any survivors?
Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:41 pm by [CQC]Raschy*

» lilmasterj12 Youtube
Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:20 pm by CQC|JDM_4EVA

» Hello CQC members!
Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:24 pm by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» BF3 squad.
Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:27 am by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» MW3 For Wii.
Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:13 pm by CQC}Smee

MW:R Squad 1

Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi

Go down 
+3
[CQC]TehGreatAssasin
[CQC]Chino
[CQC]Rainism
7 posters
AuthorMessage
[CQC]Rainism
Lance Corporal II
Lance Corporal II
[CQC]Rainism

Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi Empty
PostSubject: Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi   Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:07 pm

Hello its [CQC]Kiwi a.k.a "[CQC]Rainism" "CQC-Clan.tk"

Three days ago I have just reached 10th prestige level 55 so yayyy haha ^-^

Then I thought about how I did it and I looked at how you guys play and I hope by giving you my classes and tips will help you play better Razz

P.S. These classes are for offensive combat because I like to go head on with my enemies Razz

Tips: DON'T EVER USE A LMG, THEY SUCK!!! I haven't even mastered all my LMGs yet because they are bad, why? LMG is really loud so enemies know where you are, take long to reload (probably die before you can reload because enemies know where you are), bad recoil, you can't run long distances because its heavy. Always try to silence to get more kills and less deaths O_O
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Custom Class 1 (Silent but Deadly Razz)
Ak-47-(silence)

Perk 1 - Bandolier (I usually die fumbling with frags/stuns because I can't shoot while holding them... and enemies just come around the corner sometimes... -__- I tried bandolier and I did a whole lot better because I usually don't run out of ammo which also is a good thing and I don't have to feel I have to use all frags when I respawn)

Perk 2 - Stopping Power (This is always on my perk 2 unless I play hardcore then I use UAV Jammer. This helps you kill your enemy faster)

Perk 3 - Last Stand (Now your thinking "Why is he using last stand? I like deep impact" Well because from my experience, enemies with last stand always have more health, so it takes more ammo to kill with that's why I use it)

Frag/Stun - ( always use stun because you can throw it fast, test if a enemy is around the corner and goes pretty far, I don't like flash because it explodes after 2 secs and also blind yourself and its like slow to pull out) ( yeah you can stun yourself with the stun but that's because you stink Razz haha jk)

Comments: AK-47 with a silencer is my all time favorite gun with a silencer, I don't like using SMGs with the silencer like the P90 because the range is pretty bad, so I have to use more ammo. But the AK-47 is an assualt rifle so the range is pretty long still with a ak-47 so less ammo for the kill.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Custom Class 2 - (Long Distance fight)
M16 with Scope

Perk 1 - 3x Stuns (Helps to throw and test if a enemy is around the corner, also hard to show a running enemy with an M16)

Perk 2 - Stopping Power (M16 with scope can kill with just 3 bullets at long distance, 2 at close if have stopping power)

Perk 3 - Steady Aim (Wait no Last Stand?!?! That's correct, steady aim will decrease the aim sight when you play making it easier to lock on enemies)

Frag

Comments: [CQC]ACE asked for my class on the m16 when he saw me owning with it on Bog Razz, so this is my class ACE xD M16 is not very good at close combat, but for me I still do pretty good with it at close combat thanks to steady aim.

This is all I am going to post for now since i'm lazy haha Razz

Test them out!!! I would like your opinions on it, and post your classes that you use here, so I can try them out too haha
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Rainism
Lance Corporal II
Lance Corporal II
[CQC]Rainism

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi   Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:13 pm

BTW, my fc isn't still on this site after I keep posting it up -___- well here it is again...
My FC is 5148-9538-4029
so please post it up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Chino
Commander II
Commander II
[CQC]Chino

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi   Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:34 pm

Hmmm.... But I like using LMG's. The one that is decent is the RPD.
Back to top Go down
[CQC]TehGreatAssasin
Major I
Major I
[CQC]TehGreatAssasin

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi   Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:58 am

[CQC]Chino wrote:
Hmmm.... But I like using LMG's. The one that is decent is the RPD.
True that brotha
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Rainism
Lance Corporal II
Lance Corporal II
[CQC]Rainism

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi   Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:37 pm

If it was me vs you and you had a lmg and I had a ak-47 silencer who would win Razz
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Chino
Commander II
Commander II
[CQC]Chino

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi   Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:34 pm

I don't know, I guess we'll have to find out. Jedi
Back to top Go down
[CQC]TehGreatAssasin
Major I
Major I
[CQC]TehGreatAssasin

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi   Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:37 pm

I"ll GET BOTH YA'LL WIT MA R.P.D (does random shoooting noises)KLAKLAKALAKALKALAKAKALAKA boom goes da dynamite(had alot of coffe this mornin)KAKAKAK!
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Chino
Commander II
Commander II
[CQC]Chino

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi   Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:38 pm

[CQC]TehGreatAssasin wrote:
I"ll GET BOTH YA'LL WIT MA R.P.D (does random shoooting noises)KLAKLAKALAKALKALAKAKALAKA boom goes da dynamite(had alot of coffe this mornin)KAKAKAK!
Boomshakalaka!
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi   Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:45 am

alrighty your FC is in the members section Kiwi/Rainsim/whichever (I liked Kiwi more Very Happy)

Ak eats the RPD everyday baby
Back to top Go down
http://www.cqc-clan.co.nr/
[CQC]Chino
Commander II
Commander II
[CQC]Chino

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi   Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:33 pm

RPD can beat the AK if (Of coarse) someone is beast at it.
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi   Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:10 pm

Lol well I say I can beat you all then mwahahahahhaa!
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Chino
Commander II
Commander II
[CQC]Chino

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi   Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:16 pm

Me will destroy(eth) you. geek
Back to top Go down
[CQC]ラズ七八九
Leader
Leader
[CQC]ラズ七八九

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi   Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:04 am

Shutup Yak.
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Raschy*
Master Commander
Master Commander
[CQC]Raschy*

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi   Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:38 am

Shutup Nuge.
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Chino
Commander II
Commander II
[CQC]Chino

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi   Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:28 pm

If Yak sets that AK free it will be the end of all of us.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi   Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:33 pm

You know it firsthand haha
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Chino
Commander II
Commander II
[CQC]Chino

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi   Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:02 pm

Not really, Its a good thing you use it against enemies. Razz
We should have an AK match. 1 on 1. Assult Rifle
Back to top Go down
(CQC)Eric.b77
General II
General II
(CQC)Eric.b77

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi   Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:23 am

aks are ownedge my all time fav gun Razz
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Chino
Commander II
Commander II
[CQC]Chino

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi   Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:47 pm

(CQC)Towley-Eric wrote:
aks are ownedge my all time fav gun Razz
I can tell, your Avatar picture shows a Golden AK-47. Laughing
Back to top Go down
(CQC)Eric.b77
General II
General II
(CQC)Eric.b77

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi   Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:16 pm

if only i still had a wii Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi   Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helloooo It's CQC Kiwi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CQC - Close Quarter Combat :: Close Quarters Combat HQ :: Important Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: