CQC - Close Quarter Combat
Need your voice heard in CQC?
Just click register below here!
Need your voice heard in CQC?
Just click register below here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The elite of the elite, the light in the darkness, the something in the nothing.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join [CQC] for a large and friendly community, Gaming hint's and....
tip's and wars with other clan's when your amazing enough
Sniper Leprachaun Sniper 2
[CQC] member's are born, not manufactured. We do not choose, we are chosen. Those who understand need no explanation. Those who don't, don't matter.
CLAN PRACTICES START NOW! Get your game on and attend on Fridays, 5PM EST/10PM GMT...See [CQC]Darkside for details
For awesome Close Quarters Combat videos, Go to [CQC]Yakiboi's Youtube Channel: Sake145 and subscribe o.O
[CQC]Raz789 is Close Quarters Combat new leader. Respect him...'Cause he's just awesome like that!!!
Thanks goes to Jim Bob and Raschy* for making an amazing new website for [CQC]!
Make sure to post your Friend Codes, Gamertag, Or PSN, in the Clan Members List thread!!
To better your playing style, be sure to check out the clan tactics forums for tips and tricks by your fellow clan members.
O.o RaM RuLeZ o.O
o.O -.- >.< >.> (^,...,^) ^__^ =_= <3 [CQC]<---FTW!!!
Laughing!
Contact JB2 when you see this announcement for your special prize!!!
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 89 on Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:45 pm
Similar topics
Latest topics
» PuRee x VeNoMzZ Application
Read if you know about the girl I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:44 am by [CQC]Jim Bob the 2nd

» I want to try out
Read if you know about the girl I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:30 am by longandtalljr

» Random posts and MW3
Read if you know about the girl I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:24 pm by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» Cheap Trend: 'Twilight: Splitting Dawn's' Kristen Stewart in the little.
Read if you know about the girl I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:41 am by snowlin42

» Are they're still any survivors?
Read if you know about the girl I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:41 pm by [CQC]Raschy*

» lilmasterj12 Youtube
Read if you know about the girl I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:20 pm by CQC|JDM_4EVA

» Hello CQC members!
Read if you know about the girl I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:24 pm by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» BF3 squad.
Read if you know about the girl I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:27 am by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» MW3 For Wii.
Read if you know about the girl I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:13 pm by CQC}Smee

MW:R Squad 1

Read if you know about the girl

Go down 
+2
[CQC]Yakiboi
[CQC]KingKev
6 posters
AuthorMessage
[CQC]KingKev
General II
General II
[CQC]KingKev

Read if you know about the girl Empty
PostSubject: Read if you know about the girl   Read if you know about the girl I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:50 pm

Well, we've been talking bout meeting up and itd be nxt nxt weekend b4 we could. Im impaticent and was like duh.... Soccer game!! Well we havnt won one game Sad but itd be nice cause she would she me playing and stuff. and We decided to go eat at an amazing good food place. So im siked bout it and all giddy. Its going down Friday so wish me luck......

ITS NOT A DATE!!! Just a friendly get together...(all friends i told this too, said so its a date?) It maybe might eventually lead to a relationship i sorta hope. Wish me luck guys
Back to top Go down
[CQC]KingKev
General II
General II
[CQC]KingKev

PostSubject: Re: Read if you know about the girl   Read if you know about the girl I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:50 pm

Yall are gona love reading this and get a kick out of it....I dont want to hear it in the chat box
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Read if you know about the girl   Read if you know about the girl I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:55 am

Hmm I sense the air of a man in love! oooh just to be semi-romantic, bring her fresh picked flowers (NOT BOUGHT FLOWERS OR ELSE SHE WON'T LIKE EM)

I mean really what do you give a girl during valentines day, a rose?

How bout an anniversary, a rose?

Oh I know! during a date, lemme guess, a rose?

NO

Bring her fresh picked flowers from some random persons garden Smile

Trust me, it helps
Back to top Go down
http://www.cqc-clan.co.nr/
[CQC]KingKev
General II
General II
[CQC]KingKev

PostSubject: Re: Read if you know about the girl   Read if you know about the girl I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:03 am

Yea, but everytime i ask out a girl, im shot down. So im just gona play the old guy friend from childhood and play it out from there maybe eventually working my way up to that area. Im not gona rush into something after 2 years.
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Night_Hawk
Master Sergeant II
Master Sergeant II
[CQC]Night_Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Read if you know about the girl   Read if you know about the girl I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:16 pm

all i can say is L.O.L

naaa, only jokin kk.

if you want to get with a girl.. make the first move.. some girls are shy and you need to lead them on, flirt but don't be perverted...

i am sure u will do fine..

and btw the english invented football so naturally i would run rings around you...

And good luck, (no kissin on the first date)
Back to top Go down
[CQC]KingKev
General II
General II
[CQC]KingKev

PostSubject: Re: Read if you know about the girl   Read if you know about the girl I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:52 pm

Tonight was amazing, both our siblings were annoying us. And it was awesome though. I rly think she likes me and were gona go out sometime later.
Back to top Go down
[CQC]KingKev
General II
General II
[CQC]KingKev

PostSubject: Re: Read if you know about the girl   Read if you know about the girl I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:53 pm

We hugged wen they got at the restraunt and as she left and dude!!!!! our cheeks touched when she left and we hugged. it was awesome and i kow she was like Smile Smile blushing haha. It was amazing
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Delish
Sergeant II
Sergeant II
[CQC]Delish

PostSubject: Re: Read if you know about the girl   Read if you know about the girl I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:11 am

haha good work kev cant wait to hear that yall actually get together (no sarcasm at all)
Back to top Go down
[CQC]ラズ七八九
Leader
Leader
[CQC]ラズ七八九

PostSubject: Re: Read if you know about the girl   Read if you know about the girl I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:00 am

KEVS GOTTA GIRLFRIEND HUW HUW HUW!
And geez how many times have you been shot down..
I'm also the hopeless type..
Back to top Go down
[CQC]JLT
Captain I
Captain I
[CQC]JLT

PostSubject: Re: Read if you know about the girl   Read if you know about the girl I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:49 am

I'm not hopeless, but I'm not super popular either, and I've had my share of (Asian!) girlfriends. Good luck KingKev, and ur on ur way Raz. Don't lose hope. Also, if u wanna impress someone, try jerking (The dance).

Last edited by [CQC]JLT on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added last part)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read if you know about the girl   Read if you know about the girl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Read if you know about the girl
Page 1 of 1