CQC - Close Quarter Combat
Need your voice heard in CQC?
Just click register below here!
Need your voice heard in CQC?
Just click register below here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The elite of the elite, the light in the darkness, the something in the nothing.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join [CQC] for a large and friendly community, Gaming hint's and....
tip's and wars with other clan's when your amazing enough
Sniper Leprachaun Sniper 2
[CQC] member's are born, not manufactured. We do not choose, we are chosen. Those who understand need no explanation. Those who don't, don't matter.
CLAN PRACTICES START NOW! Get your game on and attend on Fridays, 5PM EST/10PM GMT...See [CQC]Darkside for details
For awesome Close Quarters Combat videos, Go to [CQC]Yakiboi's Youtube Channel: Sake145 and subscribe o.O
[CQC]Raz789 is Close Quarters Combat new leader. Respect him...'Cause he's just awesome like that!!!
Thanks goes to Jim Bob and Raschy* for making an amazing new website for [CQC]!
Make sure to post your Friend Codes, Gamertag, Or PSN, in the Clan Members List thread!!
To better your playing style, be sure to check out the clan tactics forums for tips and tricks by your fellow clan members.
O.o RaM RuLeZ o.O
o.O -.- >.< >.> (^,...,^) ^__^ =_= <3 [CQC]<---FTW!!!
Laughing!
Contact JB2 when you see this announcement for your special prize!!!
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 89 on Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:45 pm
Latest topics
» PuRee x VeNoMzZ Application
Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:44 am by [CQC]Jim Bob the 2nd

» I want to try out
Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:30 am by longandtalljr

» Random posts and MW3
Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:24 pm by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» Cheap Trend: 'Twilight: Splitting Dawn's' Kristen Stewart in the little.
Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:41 am by snowlin42

» Are they're still any survivors?
Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:41 pm by [CQC]Raschy*

» lilmasterj12 Youtube
Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:20 pm by CQC|JDM_4EVA

» Hello CQC members!
Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:24 pm by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» BF3 squad.
Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:27 am by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» MW3 For Wii.
Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:13 pm by CQC}Smee

MW:R Squad 1

Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide.

Go down 
+2
[CQC]ラズ七八九
[CQC]Yakiboi
6 posters

Has this helped at all
Yes
Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide. I_vote_lcap100%Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide. I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No
Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide. I_vote_lcap0%Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide. Empty
PostSubject: Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide.   Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:55 pm

Hey guys, being one of the few "legit" Pro players on CoD:WaW I have many learned skills, tactics, experience, ect and I want to share that knowledge with you, my fellow clan members.

Alright let's get started shall we.

Know Yourself

First and foremost, the only way to get better is to realize your Pro's and Con's. You have to swallow your pride, punch that obnoxious demon inside of you and fix your mistakes. I would suggest getting out a piece of paper make a "T" chart and right pro's and con's on each side. Play a few games, and while your playing, keep in mind things that you did stupidly (Ex. Running out in the open, spraying, letting your anger get the best of you, ect) Granted you probably won't be able to fix all of these, but set a goal for yourself to keep working on fixing most if not all of your Con's. Trust me, it works.

How to move and get into cover.

Let's face it, some people are dumbasses, and don't know how to play shooting games. Keep this in mind, Shooting games are not just about shooting the opposing team. It's about tactics, strategy, teamwork, and skill. Don't give me that "shooting games are all about point and click bullshit" It's alot more than that. *Why do you think I do better than you guys at times lol! * Anyways section I will teach you about moving to and from cover. This is a skill that is very useful when surviving and getting those much needed killstreaks.

First, common sense, don't be stupid and run to a position while somebody is shooting you: YOU WILL DIE! Chances are they will shoot till their clip is out, so wait for the shooting to stop, then MOVE! But don't move in an open sprint. Crouch, so less of you is showing when moving around, also try to stick with some type of barrier (barrels, wood object, light sheet metals are no no's because bullets can penetrate them even without deep impact) For you snipers I recommend going prone when moving from place to place. But when you move, move at most a foot at a time, especially when enemies are nearby. I would also like to point out that when you move, take out your pistol because 1. You move faster, even when crouching and going prone 2. it has a very low delay so it shoots faster than all the other guns. 3. It just makes you more of a badass lol!

Grenades and big explosions (In bed, jk lol)

Grenades are really useful weapons. Grenades are meant for getting enemies out of commision where a gun fails. (behind a corner of a wall where a gun can't reach) Let's have a breakdown of each explosive grenade:

Frag Grenade - Farthest throwing range, smallest explosion bubble, bounces off walls.

Sticky Grenade - Medium throwing range, medium explosion bubble, sticks to anything.

Molotov Cocktail - Smallest throwing range, largest explosion bubble, explodes on impact.

Frag grenades are great for getting those people inside a building where a gun can't reach, sticky grenades are great for throwing off an enemy when they are chasing you. *throw it at an object where the opponent may pass through and hopefully they walk over it* Molotovs are great for small level maps and getting groups of people with one shot.

Now to Secondary grenades. Smoke and Tabun, Smoke is made for moving out of a position under the cover of smoke, thus impairing the enemies vision and giving you a safe escape. Tabun Gas is made mostly for offensive means. It shakes your screen and blurs your vision while slowing your turning speed dramatically. Throw tabun gas when you know an enemy is near, then rush in there and take the enemies out before the gas wears out.

Weapon Types

Pistols

Pistols are great weapons for close encounters, and moving around. They have the lowest delay out of all weapon types so you have the advantage of getting in those first few shots before you enemy can fire.

Shotguns

There are two shotguns in this game, the trench gun and the DB shotgun. The trench gun has half the power the DB shotgun and double the range. It is great if you combine the trench with steady aim and sleight of hand. (Use my shotgun technique. I will explain that later) The DB shotgun has the highest damage out of all the guns, and the least range. This gun kicks ass!!!

Submachine Guns

Submachine guns are great all around weapons and can be used on any map size. Just be sure not to spray it out or else your accuracy is gonna go to hell.

Machine Guns

Great for suppressive fire and scaring the hell out of your opponent. If your a team player this is the weapon type to use. Get into a good position and lay down that covering fire for your teamates.

Rifles

Rifles are best for long range for obvious reasons. if you like long range fighting, but dont have enough skill to wield a BA, then this is the class to use.

BA Rifles

Single shot (not counting the PTR-S) Long range weapons. The Mosin Nagent and Kar98k are the only two BA's that kill on the first shot at super long range *I measured this by shooting somebody from the farthest points of cliffside* Also I would like to clarify: NO THE FREAKIN GARAND IS NOT COUNTED AS A BA SNIPER RIFLE SO STOP CRYING AND DEAL WITH IT!!!
(The shotgun technique is the art of shooting while reloading at the same time, To do this use the trench gun with sleight of hand and steady aim. When you shoot press the trigger button and your reload button at the same time. If you do not time this right you will shoot then reload and not shoot/reload at the same time. Watch my friends Vigorous Marines Nazi Zombies videos, I use the shotgun technique all the time there.

Use these short descriptions of weapon types to help your choice in making custom classes.

Shank, spank, like a freakin tank!

Knifing is for super close quarters fighting, or ninja stylist. get as close to the enemy as you can *AIM UP* then knife. There really isn't much more than I can tell you.

Play smart

Like i've stressed earlier, use your common sense. Take cover, steady your aim, stick with your teamates, conserve your ammo. Once you have mastered those simple techniques, there isn't much more I need to teach you.

I hope this has helped guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cqc-clan.co.nr/
[CQC]ラズ七八九
Leader
Leader
[CQC]ラズ七八九

PostSubject: Re: Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide.   Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:57 pm

Knife and spin, that works about 90% of the time for me.
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Ninja*
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide.   Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:10 pm

YOUR GUIDE SUCKS!!!! Lol i'm joking yak Smile well obviously i am one of the best, if not the best Legit pro players...Lmao but on the 360 i like to just sneak around and mainly be sneaky using silencers to advantage Smile. I also love sniping with a PASSION lol.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide.   Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:25 pm

yup the knifing and spinning thing works because you knife doesn't "home in" on the opponent, thus making your aim more accurate.
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Day
Commander I
Commander I
[CQC]Day

PostSubject: Re: Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide.   Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:35 pm

Great guide! helps a lot yak.
Back to top Go down
[CQC]ラズ七八九
Leader
Leader
[CQC]ラズ七八九

PostSubject: Re: Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide.   Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:39 pm

WAIT I USE THE ARISAKA AND I HAVE KILLED PEOPLE FROM THE FARTHEST TWO POINTS!!
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Day
Commander I
Commander I
[CQC]Day

PostSubject: Re: Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide.   Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:42 pm

Nice dude your beast
Back to top Go down
[CQC]ラズ七八九
Leader
Leader
[CQC]ラズ七八九

PostSubject: Re: Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide.   Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:08 pm

lol suck up to the leader lol
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide.   Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:58 pm

lol Raz. I will never suck up to you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RaMRoD
Colonel II
Colonel II
RaMRoD

PostSubject: Re: Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide.   Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:43 pm

ME EITHER Laughing RaZ RuLeZ

[CQC]Yakiboi wrote:
lol Raz. I will never suck up to you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[CQC]ラズ七八九
Leader
Leader
[CQC]ラズ七八九

PostSubject: Re: Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide.   Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:45 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide.   Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:57 pm

haha Raz, How does that make you feel?
Back to top Go down
[CQC]ラズ七八九
Leader
Leader
[CQC]ラズ七八九

PostSubject: Re: Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide.   Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:07 pm

Scared...
Back to top Go down
RaMRoD
Colonel II
Colonel II
RaMRoD

PostSubject: Re: Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide.   Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:21 pm

BTW.... Awesome post YAK. I'm still in steady persuit of the pro stats...... My day will come... I can definatly say if it weren't for CQC I wouldn't have the SKILL I have now.
Thanks Guys

RaM RuLeZ
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Day
Commander I
Commander I
[CQC]Day

PostSubject: Re: Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide.   Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:02 pm

Viva la CQC
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide.   Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:56 pm

I'll post some other guides later, I have to write it down on paper and perfect them before anything else.
Back to top Go down
mallardman12
Sergeant I
Sergeant I

PostSubject: Re: Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide.   Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:20 pm

yaki you jsut mad because i owned you with garand scoped!! lol jk jk

BTW awesome guide really helped
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Day
Commander I
Commander I
[CQC]Day

PostSubject: Re: Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide.   Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:09 pm

Hahaha yeah guys wasanyone at practice? i only saw ram..
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide.   Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:27 am

Yuppers a few of us on online, Sadly I wasn't able to attend for very long.

Tafi

Raschy

M&M

Ram

Falcon

Ninja

Those people attended.

@M&M lol touche Razz But the garand rly isn't a BA, it's just a rifle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide.   Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yakiboi's Ultimate Tactics Guide.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CQC - Close Quarter Combat :: Call of Duty HQ :: World At War :: Posting Area-
Jump to: