CQC - Close Quarter Combat
Need your voice heard in CQC?
Just click register below here!
Need your voice heard in CQC?
Just click register below here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The elite of the elite, the light in the darkness, the something in the nothing.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join [CQC] for a large and friendly community, Gaming hint's and....
tip's and wars with other clan's when your amazing enough
Sniper Leprachaun Sniper 2
[CQC] member's are born, not manufactured. We do not choose, we are chosen. Those who understand need no explanation. Those who don't, don't matter.
CLAN PRACTICES START NOW! Get your game on and attend on Fridays, 5PM EST/10PM GMT...See [CQC]Darkside for details
For awesome Close Quarters Combat videos, Go to [CQC]Yakiboi's Youtube Channel: Sake145 and subscribe o.O
[CQC]Raz789 is Close Quarters Combat new leader. Respect him...'Cause he's just awesome like that!!!
Thanks goes to Jim Bob and Raschy* for making an amazing new website for [CQC]!
Make sure to post your Friend Codes, Gamertag, Or PSN, in the Clan Members List thread!!
To better your playing style, be sure to check out the clan tactics forums for tips and tricks by your fellow clan members.
O.o RaM RuLeZ o.O
o.O -.- >.< >.> (^,...,^) ^__^ =_= <3 [CQC]<---FTW!!!
Laughing!
Contact JB2 when you see this announcement for your special prize!!!
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 89 on Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:45 pm
Latest topics
» PuRee x VeNoMzZ Application
Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:44 am by [CQC]Jim Bob the 2nd

» I want to try out
Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:30 am by longandtalljr

» Random posts and MW3
Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:24 pm by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» Cheap Trend: 'Twilight: Splitting Dawn's' Kristen Stewart in the little.
Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:41 am by snowlin42

» Are they're still any survivors?
Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:41 pm by [CQC]Raschy*

» lilmasterj12 Youtube
Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:20 pm by CQC|JDM_4EVA

» Hello CQC members!
Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:24 pm by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» BF3 squad.
Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:27 am by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» MW3 For Wii.
Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:13 pm by CQC}Smee

MW:R Squad 1

Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!!

Go down 
+3
[CQC]Raschy*
[CQC]KingKev
[CQC]Yakiboi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!! Empty
PostSubject: Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!!   Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:52 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.cqc-clan.co.nr/
[CQC]KingKev
General II
General II
[CQC]KingKev

Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!!   Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:54 pm

Nice dude. I might try and figure out sume stuff you can do on youtube ive been wanting to do.
king
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!!   Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:04 am

thanks! oh btw you still need to add me 3308-9083-4528
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Raschy*
Master Commander
Master Commander
[CQC]Raschy*

PostSubject: Re: Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!!   Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:48 am

Yak, I'm still trying to find me in here...
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!!   Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:46 am

You were in the cliffside match, but if you remember correctly that match didn't last very long due to the fact that the other teams were glitching and the host ended the game. *Pause the video at 1:52 when I pull up the score list*
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Raschy*
Master Commander
Master Commander
[CQC]Raschy*

PostSubject: Re: Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!!   Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:01 am

Ahh, I see me now.
Back to top Go down
RaMRoD
Colonel II
Colonel II
RaMRoD

PostSubject: Re: Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!!   Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:15 am

VN YAK
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!!   Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:17 am

thanks guys, the next vid comes out whenever alot of us are online and I just so happen to have a camera nearby Razz
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!!   Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:27 am

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still think this is a badass montage Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Chino
Commander II
Commander II
[CQC]Chino

PostSubject: Re: Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!!   Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:45 pm

Awesome video! We should make a montage where a bunch of members have a massive war; with the song WAR!
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!!   Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:49 pm

That would be a great idea!
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Day
Commander I
Commander I
[CQC]Day

PostSubject: Re: Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!!   Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:15 pm

2:27 you saved my ass!! lol
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Chino
Commander II
Commander II
[CQC]Chino

PostSubject: Re: Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!!   Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:01 pm

[CQC]Yakiboi wrote:
That would be a great idea!

Yes i know.......... I'm Smart! geek
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!!   Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:06 pm

[CQC]Day wrote:

lol I dont think you even noticed either lol. Ah well I'm more of a team player anyways, I would rather stay back and help out that team that go on the frontal attacks like ya'll suicide bombers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Chino
Commander II
Commander II
[CQC]Chino

PostSubject: Re: Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!!   Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:56 pm

[CQC]Yakiboi wrote:
[CQC]Day wrote:

lol I dont think you even noticed either lol. Ah well I'm more of a team player anyways, I would rather stay back and help out that team that go on the frontal attacks like ya'll suicide bombers Very Happy

Yak, when is your next montage coming out?
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!!   Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:08 pm

I am trying to get my friend to let me borrow his camera again (mine was stolen if you don't know already) so whenever I get that camera I will have one ready within the week.

I will let you know when I do have it
Back to top Go down
[CQC]ラズ七八九
Leader
Leader
[CQC]ラズ七八九

PostSubject: Re: Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!!   Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:27 pm

How was your camera stolen??
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!!   Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:02 am

I had gone on a trip with a bunch of my friends to make a movie. We went down to the city and into the mall. We had finished all the filming and decided to take a trip down to the arcade. My camera was in a friends purse, and she went to play DDR so she set the purse down. After the game was done the purse was no longer there >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!!   Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yakiboi Productions ~ A call of duty montage FT. [CQC]Day/[CQC]M&M/And [CQC]Raschy!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CQC - Close Quarter Combat :: Close Quarters Combat Media :: Posting Area-
Jump to: