CQC - Close Quarter Combat
Need your voice heard in CQC?
Just click register below here!
Need your voice heard in CQC?
Just click register below here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The elite of the elite, the light in the darkness, the something in the nothing.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join [CQC] for a large and friendly community, Gaming hint's and....
tip's and wars with other clan's when your amazing enough
Sniper Leprachaun Sniper 2
[CQC] member's are born, not manufactured. We do not choose, we are chosen. Those who understand need no explanation. Those who don't, don't matter.
CLAN PRACTICES START NOW! Get your game on and attend on Fridays, 5PM EST/10PM GMT...See [CQC]Darkside for details
For awesome Close Quarters Combat videos, Go to [CQC]Yakiboi's Youtube Channel: Sake145 and subscribe o.O
[CQC]Raz789 is Close Quarters Combat new leader. Respect him...'Cause he's just awesome like that!!!
Thanks goes to Jim Bob and Raschy* for making an amazing new website for [CQC]!
Make sure to post your Friend Codes, Gamertag, Or PSN, in the Clan Members List thread!!
To better your playing style, be sure to check out the clan tactics forums for tips and tricks by your fellow clan members.
O.o RaM RuLeZ o.O
o.O -.- >.< >.> (^,...,^) ^__^ =_= <3 [CQC]<---FTW!!!
Laughing!
Contact JB2 when you see this announcement for your special prize!!!
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 89 on Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:45 pm
Similar topics
Latest topics
» PuRee x VeNoMzZ Application
MiiK's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:44 am by [CQC]Jim Bob the 2nd

» I want to try out
MiiK's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:30 am by longandtalljr

» Random posts and MW3
MiiK's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:24 pm by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» Cheap Trend: 'Twilight: Splitting Dawn's' Kristen Stewart in the little.
MiiK's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:41 am by snowlin42

» Are they're still any survivors?
MiiK's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:41 pm by [CQC]Raschy*

» lilmasterj12 Youtube
MiiK's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:20 pm by CQC|JDM_4EVA

» Hello CQC members!
MiiK's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:24 pm by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» BF3 squad.
MiiK's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:27 am by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» MW3 For Wii.
MiiK's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:13 pm by CQC}Smee

MW:R Squad 1

MiiK's Application

Go down 
+2
[CQC]Chino
MiiKaLiiK
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MiiKaLiiK
Private I
Private I

MiiK's Application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: MiiK's Application   MiiK's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Console: Wii: MWR
FC: 2994-8215-4066
Name: MiiKaLiiK
Prestige: 2nd
Level: 49
Weapon Load-outs:
1: Silenced P90, D-Eagle
2: Silenced MP5, D-Eagle
3: Silenced AK-47u, D-Eagle
4: Barret .50 Cal, D-Eagle
5: M16 with Noobtube, D-Eagle
Map Packs: Shipment, Bog, Strike
Style of Play: rusher, always running in to get the kill
People you know: no one, but I've seen CQCreaper on YouTube, and my brother's first vid had CQChino
Why you want to join: I never apart of a clan before, and I would like to experience it. My KDR (1.66) isn't great, so I don't meet alot of other clan requirements. It's mostly low because this is my first FPS, and my style of rushing doesn't help either.
Timezone/Location:Central (-6 GMT)

I wanted to post this before I forgot because I'm going on vacation soon, and won't be back for awhile, so is it OK to hold offon the tryouts until I get back? If I posted this at the wrong time, please just delete it and I'll re-post it when I get back. Thanks,
~MiiK
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MiiKaLiiK
Private I
Private I

PostSubject: Re: MiiK's Application   MiiK's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:50 am

Does the shipment HQ match count?

Lol, JK. I don't care if it doesn't. I went 100-41. My first match with 100 kills Smile

EDIT: Oops, I didn't know you were keeping score, but thanks anyway. I'm trying to get my ACOG scope back.

Last edited by MiiKaLiiK on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Chino
Commander II
Commander II
[CQC]Chino

PostSubject: Re: MiiK's Application   MiiK's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:53 am

MiiKaLiiK wrote:
Does the shipment match count?

Lol, JK. I don't care if it doesn't. I went 100-41. My first match with 100 kills Smile

Well my bro played that game Milk, he says you overpowered everybody with the RPD; did you have the best connection, Milk?
Back to top Go down
MiiKaLiiK
Private I
Private I

PostSubject: Re: MiiK's Application   MiiK's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:05 am

CQChino wrote:
MiiKaLiiK wrote:
Does the shipment match count?

Well my bro played that game Milk, he says you overpowered everybody with the RPD; did you have the best connection, Milk?

I'm not sure. Ask Day when I left if it migrated hosts. I might have been, because the only ones who stayed in was day, chino, and this other guy on thier team.
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Day
Commander I
Commander I
[CQC]Day

PostSubject: Re: MiiK's Application   MiiK's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:14 am

Nahh.. you werent the host,it was like one of the lvl 20's lol i think we all can agree Milk (if its cool i call you that) can join the clan. raschy chino and i all played with him in various game modes(HQ, domination) and i played tdm and he seems very good. he plays with us guys as a teammate, and not only going for kills but the objective too. he went 16-4 Bog (domination) which we shut out the other team to a mere 6 points lmfao. and on hq shipment he went 100-41. so i think those are so pretty good scores.
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Raschy*
Master Commander
Master Commander
[CQC]Raschy*

PostSubject: Re: MiiK's Application   MiiK's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:55 am

I say yes. I believe only two more yeses and its official.
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Chino
Commander II
Commander II
[CQC]Chino

PostSubject: Re: MiiK's Application   MiiK's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:09 pm

One yes from me because I was on those matches (Besides Shipment), so we just need one more approval
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MiiK's Application   MiiK's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MiiK's Application
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2