CQC - Close Quarter Combat
Need your voice heard in CQC?
Just click register below here!
Need your voice heard in CQC?
Just click register below here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The elite of the elite, the light in the darkness, the something in the nothing.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join [CQC] for a large and friendly community, Gaming hint's and....
tip's and wars with other clan's when your amazing enough
Sniper Leprachaun Sniper 2
[CQC] member's are born, not manufactured. We do not choose, we are chosen. Those who understand need no explanation. Those who don't, don't matter.
CLAN PRACTICES START NOW! Get your game on and attend on Fridays, 5PM EST/10PM GMT...See [CQC]Darkside for details
For awesome Close Quarters Combat videos, Go to [CQC]Yakiboi's Youtube Channel: Sake145 and subscribe o.O
[CQC]Raz789 is Close Quarters Combat new leader. Respect him...'Cause he's just awesome like that!!!
Thanks goes to Jim Bob and Raschy* for making an amazing new website for [CQC]!
Make sure to post your Friend Codes, Gamertag, Or PSN, in the Clan Members List thread!!
To better your playing style, be sure to check out the clan tactics forums for tips and tricks by your fellow clan members.
O.o RaM RuLeZ o.O
o.O -.- >.< >.> (^,...,^) ^__^ =_= <3 [CQC]<---FTW!!!
Laughing!
Contact JB2 when you see this announcement for your special prize!!!
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 89 on Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:45 pm
Latest topics
» PuRee x VeNoMzZ Application
Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:44 am by [CQC]Jim Bob the 2nd

» I want to try out
Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:30 am by longandtalljr

» Random posts and MW3
Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:24 pm by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» Cheap Trend: 'Twilight: Splitting Dawn's' Kristen Stewart in the little.
Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:41 am by snowlin42

» Are they're still any survivors?
Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:41 pm by [CQC]Raschy*

» lilmasterj12 Youtube
Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:20 pm by CQC|JDM_4EVA

» Hello CQC members!
Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:24 pm by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» BF3 squad.
Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:27 am by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» MW3 For Wii.
Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:13 pm by CQC}Smee

MW:R Squad 1

Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[CQC]Joe24lions
Commander II
Commander II

Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema   Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:09 pm

Hi CQC (BTW, this is Copied and Pasted from the thread i made on the activison forum so some of it is wrong lol, such as Wargasm being a member here lol)
PureGamerCinema is a upcoming YouTube channel devoted solely to MWR. It has sponsored players and will upload montages of anyone who wants them.
Our current sponsors are:
1)BMF|Ian
2)BMFReaper
3)wArGa5m1 (A forum member on here)
4)Darkside* (Me)
5)SPONSORSHIP SPACE OPEN
We currently have a space for one more sponsorship, if you would like it to be you. Comment here and let me know
We are also looking for some more directors/editors. If you would like to be a part of the PGC team, let me know via PM or post on PGC's wall.

[size=150]Weekly Top 5 Plays[/size]
We will be starting this very soon and if you would like to be a part of this, post below the link to this on FileFront, Zshare etc.!
Also, we need a commentater for this who will be directly responsible for doing the Weekly top 5.

[size=150]Bassfisherr4life/AI-GHO$t:[/size]
How would you like to do your Gun of the week as a vlog/Mini series on PGC. You could maybe have a highlights video of you using this weapon and commentate about it and how you like to use it, what attachments and perks. Stats and information about it like you do with your topic about it. PM me about it and we can discuss over skype!
UPDATE: Bass is now a Premier Director and joint partner with me Very Happy

Thanks for reading this
Darkside*
PureGamerCinema Premier Director and Sponsored Player!
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Chino
Commander II
Commander II
[CQC]Chino

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema   Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:28 pm

Well, I go to YouTube and like to watch Call Of Duty videos made by Machinima because not only are there matches fun, but they seem to do a good job at commentating. I'm not saying that [CQC]'s videos/montages are like that of Machinima's, but that is something [CQC] could possibly do. Other than that our videos are just as good!
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Joe24lions
Commander II
Commander II

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema   Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:02 pm

Its actually not just a CQC page but it is just like a wii version of machinima. Will you subscribe?
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema   Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:01 pm

I would love to join this Very Happy, my only problem would be just finding the money to get a capture device
Back to top Go down
http://www.cqc-clan.co.nr/
[CQC]ラズ七八九
Leader
Leader
[CQC]ラズ七八九

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema   Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:14 pm

you have 6000, no?
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema   Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:23 pm

For my car yeah, not for spending money, I only have like 200 or so for spending
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Joe24lions
Commander II
Commander II

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema   Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:52 pm

Easycaps are like $10 yak. And also Yak, you dont even need a Capture Card. We take Camera Very Happy Yak, i dont see your name in our Subscribers yet lol Wink
Subscribe dude Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Raschy*
Master Commander
Master Commander
[CQC]Raschy*

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema   Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:40 pm

I would like to take part in this. Razz
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema   Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:42 pm

I sub'ed, You guys didn't sub me back...
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Joe24lions
Commander II
Commander II

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema   Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:46 pm

Sorry Yak but we dont sub anymore :\ We only subbed in the first few weeks trying to get noticed! Sorry
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Joe24lions
Commander II
Commander II

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema   Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:48 pm

And yak, it doesnt show your subscription yet :S
Unless you have changed youtube accounts?
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Raschy*
Master Commander
Master Commander
[CQC]Raschy*

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema   Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:02 pm

I subbed. Razz
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema   Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:47 pm

[CQC]Darkside wrote:

I unsubbed after seeing that you don't sub Very Happy I don't subcribe for free lol
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Joe24lions
Commander II
Commander II

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema   Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:22 pm

[CQC]Yakiboi wrote:
[CQC]Darkside wrote:

I unsubbed after seeing that you don't sub Very Happy I don't subcribe for free lol
Bit silly cos your gonna miss out on a lot but you know, be like that!
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema   Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:04 am

no lol I was lying, I subbed to each individual person and not the actual thingy (didn't know about it lol)
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Raschy*
Master Commander
Master Commander
[CQC]Raschy*

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema   Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:04 pm

lol Yak.
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Joe24lions
Commander II
Commander II

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema   Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:46 pm

Rasch, i uploaded your montage to PGC! :]
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema   Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:35 pm

I have a video that i'm workin on right now, Rasch and I filmed us doing the zombie walk with his Archos and I'm gonna add commentary!!!
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Raschy*
Master Commander
Master Commander
[CQC]Raschy*

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema   Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:52 pm

Thanks DS. And our video is going to be epic yak.
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema   Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:18 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Chino
Commander II
Commander II
[CQC]Chino

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema   Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:11 pm

[CQC]Yakiboi wrote:
I have a video that i'm workin on right now, Rasch and I filmed us doing the zombie walk with his Archos and I'm gonna add commentary!!!
I love a good commentary video/montage! Thanks 'currently' making it Yak and/or Raschy. Wink
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema   Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:31 am

The video is done now, I just have to get my computer fixed so I can upload it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema   Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekly Top 5 MWR Plays, Gun of the Week and PureGamerCinema
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CQC - Close Quarter Combat :: Close Quarters Combat Media :: Posting Area-
Jump to: