CQC - Close Quarter Combat
Need your voice heard in CQC?
Just click register below here!
Need your voice heard in CQC?
Just click register below here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The elite of the elite, the light in the darkness, the something in the nothing.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join [CQC] for a large and friendly community, Gaming hint's and....
tip's and wars with other clan's when your amazing enough
Sniper Leprachaun Sniper 2
[CQC] member's are born, not manufactured. We do not choose, we are chosen. Those who understand need no explanation. Those who don't, don't matter.
CLAN PRACTICES START NOW! Get your game on and attend on Fridays, 5PM EST/10PM GMT...See [CQC]Darkside for details
For awesome Close Quarters Combat videos, Go to [CQC]Yakiboi's Youtube Channel: Sake145 and subscribe o.O
[CQC]Raz789 is Close Quarters Combat new leader. Respect him...'Cause he's just awesome like that!!!
Thanks goes to Jim Bob and Raschy* for making an amazing new website for [CQC]!
Make sure to post your Friend Codes, Gamertag, Or PSN, in the Clan Members List thread!!
To better your playing style, be sure to check out the clan tactics forums for tips and tricks by your fellow clan members.
O.o RaM RuLeZ o.O
o.O -.- >.< >.> (^,...,^) ^__^ =_= <3 [CQC]<---FTW!!!
Laughing!
Contact JB2 when you see this announcement for your special prize!!!
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 89 on Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:45 pm
Latest topics
» PuRee x VeNoMzZ Application
On Shotguns and blowin the bejesus outta everything that the barrel is pointed at. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:44 am by [CQC]Jim Bob the 2nd

» I want to try out
On Shotguns and blowin the bejesus outta everything that the barrel is pointed at. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:30 am by longandtalljr

» Random posts and MW3
On Shotguns and blowin the bejesus outta everything that the barrel is pointed at. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:24 pm by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» Cheap Trend: 'Twilight: Splitting Dawn's' Kristen Stewart in the little.
On Shotguns and blowin the bejesus outta everything that the barrel is pointed at. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:41 am by snowlin42

» Are they're still any survivors?
On Shotguns and blowin the bejesus outta everything that the barrel is pointed at. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:41 pm by [CQC]Raschy*

» lilmasterj12 Youtube
On Shotguns and blowin the bejesus outta everything that the barrel is pointed at. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:20 pm by CQC|JDM_4EVA

» Hello CQC members!
On Shotguns and blowin the bejesus outta everything that the barrel is pointed at. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:24 pm by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» BF3 squad.
On Shotguns and blowin the bejesus outta everything that the barrel is pointed at. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:27 am by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» MW3 For Wii.
On Shotguns and blowin the bejesus outta everything that the barrel is pointed at. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:13 pm by CQC}Smee

MW:R Squad 1

On Shotguns and blowin the bejesus outta everything that the barrel is pointed at.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

On Shotguns and blowin the bejesus outta everything that the barrel is pointed at. Empty
PostSubject: On Shotguns and blowin the bejesus outta everything that the barrel is pointed at.   On Shotguns and blowin the bejesus outta everything that the barrel is pointed at. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:05 am

Unlike Raschy's guide (No offense intended) I am more in-depth with my guides. First off I'll explain each advantages and disadvantages of each shotgun.

The Trench Gun

Advantages
  • Range

• Accuracy

• Ammo Count

• Reload Delay

Disadvantages
  • Damage

• Delay Between Shot #1 and #2 (no perks)

Summary

Nothing else put's it better than this, combined with the right perks, THIS GUN KICKS @!#%@#!%#...!#$%!$#%!#$%#!$%!#$%!#^&

DB Shotgun

Advantages

• Damage

• Faster Delay than trench gun

Disadvantages

• Range

• Accuracy

• Ammo Count

• Reload Delay

Summary

The DB shotgun is great for those super close encounters, but this isn't the Civil war anymore, this is World War 2 mates, super close fighting is a thing of the past, Honestly I never use this weapon unless I'm screwing around in a private match. Other than that Keep this gun in the Nazi zombie mode.

A shotgun tip for a Pro (Highly Recommended For xBox and PS3 Users)

This is a fast fire technique that I founded. I only tell certain people so be special cuz you guys are the first few to actually try this out.
The fast fire technique is used best with the sleight of hand perk, so before trying this out, equip the sleight of hand perk to one of your shotguns.

Alright this is how you do the fast fire technique---> Fire-Reload(at the same time) So for xbox press The *right trigger* and *X* at exactly the same time, for PS3 (correct me if I'm wrong) press the *right trigger* and *[]* at the same time. You can do this on the wii too but it is very hard to do since you have to keep shaking the nunchak

What this does it make you shoot and reload right after you shoot. If you are in 3rd person view or have a friend look at you, your character is stuck in the reload animation and all you see is the flash near the midsection of their body when they shoot.

The advantages of this is simple, instead of shooting all 6 rounds of the shotgun, then reloading all those rounds back, leaving you open, your just shooting one round, reloading, then shooting another round. So in the time it takes to shoot 6 rounds, reload all them back, use my technique and you can get close to 20 shots. *My record is 36 shots in one minute*

(This also works with the double barreled too, what I suggest doing is just shooting one round then reload, your choice though)

I hope this helps guys, just post a comment and tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cqc-clan.co.nr/
[CQC]Raschy*
Master Commander
Master Commander
[CQC]Raschy*

On Shotguns and blowin the bejesus outta everything that the barrel is pointed at. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Shotguns and blowin the bejesus outta everything that the barrel is pointed at.   On Shotguns and blowin the bejesus outta everything that the barrel is pointed at. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:50 pm

Wow. I didn't know rapid fire was possible... I'll have to attempy that with da wii.
Back to top Go down
[CQC]ラズ七八九
Leader
Leader
[CQC]ラズ七八九

PostSubject: Re: On Shotguns and blowin the bejesus outta everything that the barrel is pointed at.   On Shotguns and blowin the bejesus outta everything that the barrel is pointed at. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:22 pm

Its square for ps3!
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: On Shotguns and blowin the bejesus outta everything that the barrel is pointed at.   On Shotguns and blowin the bejesus outta everything that the barrel is pointed at. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:26 pm

raschy, rapid fire is possible with any gun lol, you just have to find out the secret to it, and raz I tried making a square shape using the *[]* thingy's lol
Back to top Go down
[CQC]ラズ七八九
Leader
Leader
[CQC]ラズ七八九

PostSubject: Re: On Shotguns and blowin the bejesus outta everything that the barrel is pointed at.   On Shotguns and blowin the bejesus outta everything that the barrel is pointed at. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:46 pm

For a rifle its called a rapid-fire controller Laughing
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: On Shotguns and blowin the bejesus outta everything that the barrel is pointed at.   On Shotguns and blowin the bejesus outta everything that the barrel is pointed at. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:19 pm

Razz <----This emote is actually called Razz lol (Ironic huh)
Back to top Go down
[CQC]ラズ七八九
Leader
Leader
[CQC]ラズ七八九

PostSubject: Re: On Shotguns and blowin the bejesus outta everything that the barrel is pointed at.   On Shotguns and blowin the bejesus outta everything that the barrel is pointed at. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:30 am

I got my name from the word razz!
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: On Shotguns and blowin the bejesus outta everything that the barrel is pointed at.   On Shotguns and blowin the bejesus outta everything that the barrel is pointed at. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:21 pm

lol nice, my name derives from how talkative i am, hence "Yaki" then I was a lil boy back then so "Boy" but I was living in Japan at the time so "Boy" changed to "Boi"
Back to top Go down
RaMRoD
Colonel II
Colonel II
RaMRoD

PostSubject: Re: On Shotguns and blowin the bejesus outta everything that the barrel is pointed at.   On Shotguns and blowin the bejesus outta everything that the barrel is pointed at. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:17 pm

I think the DB shotty is DIESEL in HC mode.

PERKS SAWED OFF
SLIGHT OF HAND
2ND CHANCE

Watch out

RaM RuLeZ
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

PostSubject: Re: On Shotguns and blowin the bejesus outta everything that the barrel is pointed at.   On Shotguns and blowin the bejesus outta everything that the barrel is pointed at. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:24 am

oh yeah that is really good!!! I tried it out the other day and loved it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On Shotguns and blowin the bejesus outta everything that the barrel is pointed at.   On Shotguns and blowin the bejesus outta everything that the barrel is pointed at. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On Shotguns and blowin the bejesus outta everything that the barrel is pointed at.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CQC - Close Quarter Combat :: Call of Duty HQ :: World At War :: Barracks :: Shotgun's-
Jump to: