CQC - Close Quarter Combat
Need your voice heard in CQC?
Just click register below here!
Need your voice heard in CQC?
Just click register below here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The elite of the elite, the light in the darkness, the something in the nothing.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join [CQC] for a large and friendly community, Gaming hint's and....
tip's and wars with other clan's when your amazing enough
Sniper Leprachaun Sniper 2
[CQC] member's are born, not manufactured. We do not choose, we are chosen. Those who understand need no explanation. Those who don't, don't matter.
CLAN PRACTICES START NOW! Get your game on and attend on Fridays, 5PM EST/10PM GMT...See [CQC]Darkside for details
For awesome Close Quarters Combat videos, Go to [CQC]Yakiboi's Youtube Channel: Sake145 and subscribe o.O
[CQC]Raz789 is Close Quarters Combat new leader. Respect him...'Cause he's just awesome like that!!!
Thanks goes to Jim Bob and Raschy* for making an amazing new website for [CQC]!
Make sure to post your Friend Codes, Gamertag, Or PSN, in the Clan Members List thread!!
To better your playing style, be sure to check out the clan tactics forums for tips and tricks by your fellow clan members.
O.o RaM RuLeZ o.O
o.O -.- >.< >.> (^,...,^) ^__^ =_= <3 [CQC]<---FTW!!!
Laughing!
Contact JB2 when you see this announcement for your special prize!!!
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 89 on Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:45 pm
Similar topics
Latest topics
» PuRee x VeNoMzZ Application
ATTENTION!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:44 am by [CQC]Jim Bob the 2nd

» I want to try out
ATTENTION!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:30 am by longandtalljr

» Random posts and MW3
ATTENTION!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:24 pm by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» Cheap Trend: 'Twilight: Splitting Dawn's' Kristen Stewart in the little.
ATTENTION!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:41 am by snowlin42

» Are they're still any survivors?
ATTENTION!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:41 pm by [CQC]Raschy*

» lilmasterj12 Youtube
ATTENTION!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:20 pm by CQC|JDM_4EVA

» Hello CQC members!
ATTENTION!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:24 pm by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» BF3 squad.
ATTENTION!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:27 am by [CQC]TehGreatAssasin

» MW3 For Wii.
ATTENTION!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:13 pm by CQC}Smee

MW:R Squad 1

ATTENTION!!

Go down 
+4
[CQC]Day
FtylTafi
[CQC]KingKev
[CQC]ラズ七八九
8 posters
AuthorMessage
[CQC]ラズ七八九
Leader
Leader
[CQC]ラズ七八九

ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION!!   ATTENTION!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:15 am

Please Refrain from going to the RoT site. Do NOT make an account if you have not already done so. Any RoT members that come here who were involved in that topic shall be banned(bar weapon).

Please do not go to it all I have is your word.
Back to top Go down
[CQC]KingKev
General II
General II
[CQC]KingKev

ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!   ATTENTION!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:23 pm

i cant go at all,ive already been banned
Back to top Go down
FtylTafi
General
General
FtylTafi

ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!   ATTENTION!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:39 pm

i already do have a account there.
y cant we go there?
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Day
Commander I
Commander I
[CQC]Day

ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!   ATTENTION!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:44 pm

There prolly talkin Naughty Word: Bodily excretion about us...we can just shove it down their throats if thats the case Laughing
Back to top Go down
[CQC]ラズ七八九
Leader
Leader
[CQC]ラズ七八九

ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!   ATTENTION!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:48 pm

Just let it cool down guys, please don't go to their site for a bit.
Back to top Go down
FtylTafi
General
General
FtylTafi

ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!   ATTENTION!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:09 pm

i think yak aggravated them like bees.
Back to top Go down
[CQC]ラズ七八九
Leader
Leader
[CQC]ラズ七八九

ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!   ATTENTION!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:11 pm

Yes thats why I ask of you not to go there, calm them down a bit..
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Day
Commander I
Commander I
[CQC]Day

ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!   ATTENTION!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:21 pm

What would yak do?!?
Back to top Go down
[CQC]KingKev
General II
General II
[CQC]KingKev

ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!   ATTENTION!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:41 pm

wrote mean stuff on rot mw site
Back to top Go down
[CQC]KingKev
General II
General II
[CQC]KingKev

ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!   ATTENTION!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:08 pm

Dude, ban any rot. they were talking on skype w/ me and said that we hate them b/c we were fromed by the rejected of rot. dont ben weapon or meg. but ban all the others. also they are coming as guests to the website and viewing all forms.
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Jim Bob the 2nd
Major General
Major General
[CQC]Jim Bob the 2nd

ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!   ATTENTION!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:20 pm

Lol, I couldn't stop laughing my head off at that topic. One dude thought he would draw penises and make the smaller one CQC average penis size, and the bigger one RoT. A) They were two inches long b) Final prrof Samantha IS a man. Then one didn't stop swearing at raz because he still thinks swearing is big and hard. Previous CQC members were complete dicks about it too and they all read our forums apparently so please start posting in the "CQC only" catagory because you have to be CQC to even know of it's existance.
Back to top Go down
https://c-q-c-reformed.forumotion.net
[CQC]KingKev
General II
General II
[CQC]KingKev

ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!   ATTENTION!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:36 pm

ok will do
Back to top Go down
FtylTafi
General
General
FtylTafi

ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!   ATTENTION!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:50 pm

ok that will prevent any more anger or hostilely
Back to top Go down
RaMRoD
Colonel II
Colonel II
RaMRoD

ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!   ATTENTION!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:42 pm

IN MY OPINOIN RoT's OK.... PEOPLE JUST NEED TO REFRAIN FROM BEING STUPID IN WHAT THEY SAY.

If you got something to prove do it on the game.....

RaM RuLeZ
& RoT's kool in my book
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Jim Bob the 2nd
Major General
Major General
[CQC]Jim Bob the 2nd

ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!   ATTENTION!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:46 pm

In my opinion RoT are ok one at a time. If you put them in a group they think they're the dogs bollocks. I wouldn't mind facing them in game, I wouldn't mind declaring war on them for reasons I'll keep to myself, raz won't let me though. In my opinion, A RoT member is ok, RoT is not.

Omfg that rhymed!!!
Back to top Go down
FtylTafi
General
General
FtylTafi

ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!   ATTENTION!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:55 pm

i agree w/ jim bob and ram that is exactly how i feel its not like i h8 rot 2 death like ive said before
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Yakiboi
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
[CQC]Yakiboi

ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!   ATTENTION!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:16 am

Alright to further clarify my intentions, I wanted to get a clan battle between RoT and CQC But not the newbies that joined RoT brand new, but the former CQC members that joined RoT.

My post goes as Follows:

"well if you RoT noobs know how your clan originated, then you should know how much we F'king hate you So to shove it in your faces we want to have a clan Match. 5 of us facing 5 of you, BUT We are not gonna have some newbie brainwashed RoT froob fighting us, we want the original CQC members that backstabbed us to face us. We want to kick thier ass, laugh at their dead body, then show the world who really is the better clan.

P.S. If you guys had just stayed with CQC instead of stabbing us in the back MULTIPLE TIMES I may add, then I wouldn't hate you so much
."

Obviously this is rather harsh, but I posted this in this way because I had heard that some of RoT (if not most) were trash talking our clan even worse. A person that disrespects his elders goes against my code and MUST be dealt with. For example saying CQC derived off of RoT because we were rejects? Um Hello?! Bullshit! RoT had no right whatsoever to say something like that. ALSO [RoT]Bloodytears comes onto our site just to spy on us. We do not degrade ourselves to do that. I will not have CQC's name and legacy defouled by a clan of the likes of RoT. I WILL NOT!!!! So I made a harsh post, but honestly I don't see fault in what I did, I just wanted to have a 5 vs 5 clan match with RoT and CQC because I wanted to prove once and for all that even after 8 months of warring CQC still got a few bullets left in the clip!!! If we win i'll be appeased and will say no more, the bragging rights still remain ours. If RoT wins then I will gladly pass the bragging rights to them, BUT I will say that if RoT becomes selfish about it and starts disrespecting our clan, I WILL NOT TOLERATE that.

Please don't think badly of me, I don't want a blood bath, I want justice! Justice for you guys, justice for CQC. That's all I want. All I ever need. and with that I will say no more....

except:

CQC FOREVA!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cqc-clan.co.nr/
[CQC]KingKev
General II
General II
[CQC]KingKev

ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!   ATTENTION!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:30 pm

"well if you RoT noobs know how your clan originated, then you should know how much we F'king hate you So to shove it in your faces we want to have a clan Match. 5 of us facing 5 of you, BUT We are not gonna have some newbie brainwashed RoT froob fighting us, we want the original CQC members that backstabbed us to face us. We want to kick thier ass, laugh at their dead body, then show the world who really is the better clan.

P.S. If you guys had just stayed with CQC instead of stabbing us in the back MULTIPLE TIMES I may add, then I wouldn't hate you so much."

Quote of yak

Yak now they all think we are their rejects of rot and thats y we hate them
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Jim Bob the 2nd
Major General
Major General
[CQC]Jim Bob the 2nd

ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!   ATTENTION!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:28 pm

The fact is nobody here should even worry about RoT. The fact they disrespect us is up to their stupid little selves, the fact they spy on us so blatantly AND get caught is just embarrassing and the fact that they can talk s4!t about us on their chat-box whilst hiding behind members who can ban them but are too pussy to come to our site is just damn right jkz. If RoT hate us, im lurvin it
Back to top Go down
Lookin4Luv
Sergeant
Sergeant

ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!   ATTENTION!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:34 am

CQC.RaM wrote:
IN MY OPINOIN RoT's OK.... PEOPLE JUST NEED TO REFRAIN FROM BEING STUPID IN WHAT THEY SAY.

RaM RuLeZ
& RoT's kool in my book

HELL YA RAM, I joind CQC originally for friends and IN GAME support, so "ANY ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MY FRIEND" Some of the best games i have had were with (CQC)Ram and (RoT)Heevee, togother, we don't care about the tag, we just want the headquarters...

ANYONE reading this: take Ram's invites!, he puts togother GREAT 5 man teams, and never worries about politics...
Back to top Go down
[CQC]Day
Commander I
Commander I
[CQC]Day

ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!   ATTENTION!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:16 am

I agree!! ram is like a coach but he is good at cod as well... i dont really like rot, even though they didnt do anything to me..
Back to top Go down
[CQC]KingKev
General II
General II
[CQC]KingKev

ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!   ATTENTION!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:28 pm

Lookin4Luv wrote:
CQC.RaM wrote:

RaM RuLeZ
& RoT's kool in my book

HELL YA RAM, I joind CQC originally for friends and IN GAME support, so "ANY ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MY FRIEND" Some of the best games i have had were with (CQC)Ram and (RoT)Heevee, togother, we don't care about the tag, we just want the headquarters...

ANYONE reading this: take Ram's invites!, he puts togother GREAT 5 man teams, and never worries about politics...

Ram, invite me more. Make sure you invite when FXONE is in there haha. He came in those 2 games yesterday w/ me and you and left, guess he saw me and still hates my guts haha
Back to top Go down
RaMRoD
Colonel II
Colonel II
RaMRoD

ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!   ATTENTION!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:19 pm

LOL I didn't even think of that.... I'll send more invites KK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!   ATTENTION!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION!!
Page 1 of 1